Chapter one

Hey guys this is now officially chapter one hope you guys enjoy.

I don't want to bother you with the boringness so let's get started.

ANGELINAS POV.

"I'm so excited Matt!" I screamed as we made our way to the airport.

"Ya ya calm down Angelina were only going to magcon"

"ONLY GOING TO MAGCON"

How could he say that I realize he's gone so many more times than I have but even though it's my first time how could I not be excited to meet all the people that support me!

How rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Angelina Eastwood I'm 16 and have the best friend in the entire world Matthew Espinosa!! We've only been friends for like 6 years and he's always been my best friend. I don't have a lot of friends and Matthew is a keeper.

We're on our way to magcon and I'm so excited to meet all my fans and all the other boys...Especially Carter,Don't tell anyone but he's definitely my favorite out of all of them I just think he's funny and cute and an inspiration. I love Matthew to death as well.

Mathews pov.

I'm excited to go to magcon just because I can see all the beautiful faces that always support me even if the most beautiful face is right next to me walking to the plane. If you haven't noticed I have a crush on Angelina and I'm finally going to tell her this week at magcon.

I just don't know if she feels the same way. I was pulled out of thought by Angelina grabbing my hand and running to the Starbucks at the airport. she is such a white girl!

After we got our Starbucks we went to wait for our plane to board when in the corner of my eyes I saw carter and cameron walking over here so I got up and started to call them over when I noticed I had startled Angelina from almost falling asleep.opps!

Angelina's pov.

"Hey guys over here" screamed Mathew at who knows who

Next thing I knew Mathew was hugging two guys. When they were done I realized it was Cameron Dallas and CARTER REYNOLDS!!! I instantly got up to Greet them, I hugged Cameron and said hi then went over to carter and said hi when he pulled me into a hug and I was shocked at first but the noticed that there was a girl behind him looking disgusted at the sight of us hugging. I wonder who she was?

I went over to shake her hand and greet her.

"Hi I'm Angelina,what's your name?"

She looked disgusted before lightly taking my hand and said

"Hi I'm Armani, Carter's girlfriend"

The grin on my face instantly faded then my heart instantly sank. Carter had a girlfriend now he'll never like me, why would he anyways I'm normal height and have medium length hair with bangs that I dye and normal brown eyes with pale skin when his girlfriend is tall with long light brown hair and blue eyes not like Nash but still really pretty, tan skin and a perfect complexion.

I guess she noticed I was staring because she said

"Take a picture it'll last longer !"

I was shocked and started to drink my Starbucks again as the boys caught up and we waited for the plane to board.

Carter's pov.

She was beautiful, Angelina I believe her name is, she tried to shake my hand but I had to hug her it was warm and perfect I wanted it to last forever but I guess she noticed Armani because she tensed up again and let go

Armani is my girlfriend but she was rude to Angelina I liked Angelina, is that crazy that I might like her and just met her?? I really want to get to know her better.

Authors note

Hey guys hope you guys liked it I NEED FEEDBACK please I don't have a specific update day but I'm going to update but I'm going to TRY at least 1 or 2 times a week. hope you guys enjoy see you guys next time!!!