Chapter four

Angelina's pov.

We were millimeters away from each other when I needed to feel his lips against mine I pushes my self on him and kissed him roughly he kissed back after a second of being shocked we were moving perfectly I had my hands on his head and was messing with his wet hair we were in the room at the end so we didn't hear anyone open the door I lightly tugged at his shirt wanting it off I think he got the memo but before he could get it off Armani walked into the room.

"YOU BITCH GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!" next thing I knew Armani had pulled me away from carter by pulling my hair then slapping me I instantly reacted and slapped her back we were pulling each other's hair and hitting each other as carter was trying to get Armani to let go of me we were screaming at each other as well.

"Let go you slut I knew I shouldn't have trusted you" she said too me as I pulled her hair.

"I'm the slut at least I'm not showings cleavage around in that too small bikini!!!"

This continued until carter finally got Armani to let go he yelled at her and I couldn't really understand what they were saying my head hurt too much to care anyways.

Before I knew carter was back with an ice pack for my head Armani was no longer in the room and I was sitting on the bed with the ice pack on my head. carter had left to go change but was back in 15 minutes he had his glasses on and some kakis with a magcon shirt. he was hugging me and rubbing my back. I instantly felt better when carter was with me. I turned to him and started to speak.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you."

"It's ok...honestly I liked it, sorry about Armani."

" No it's fine I deserved it I shouldn't have kissed you knowing you had a girlfriend."

" Had a girlfriend I broke up with her after she attacked you."

"Oh ok" I felt bad for him but inside was a little happy.

" Don't worry about it, we were now looking at each other and I pecked his lips I was about to let of but he pushed his lips back on me the kiss way getting deepened he were now facing each other he carefully pushed me down on the bed we were sitting on so he was hovering over me. I tugged on his shirt as a sign to take it off this time no one was here to bother us and successfully got it off. as we were making out I had one hand on his abs and the other on the bed he was supporting himself with his elbows on the bed. He started to kiss my neck lightly and as he got by my ear he whispered,

" We don't have to take this any further if your not ready."

" Sorry carter but I'm not ready to go all the way."

He got off of me and put his shirt back on by now everyone was on there way back they went to go eat but me and carter decided to stay and eat room service.

Carter's pov.

I was going to ask Angelina to be my girlfriend I had been texting Matt he met up with the rest of the guys, I told Angelina so she wouldn't worry.

I also told Matt if it was okay to ask out Angelina.

( 👱=Matt 👦=Carter )

👦: Hey, Angelina has been worried sick where are you?

👱: hi, I'm fine tell her I met up with the guys at chipotle.

👦: ok, look I realize you like Angelina but I was wondering if I could ask her out??

👱: your a good guy carter and I think your very lucky to have Angelina of coarse you can date her, I really appreciate you asking me. I'm not mad anymore.

👦: good I'm really sorry abut what happened between you but she doesn't want to lose you as a friend, please talk to her!!!!!!

👱: ok I promise I will tommorow before magcon.

👦: thnxs I gtg do you mind if I sleep in you hotel room tonight Angelina fell asleep and I don't want to wake her.

👱: ya that's fine seen ya in a bit bye

👦: bye

Authors note

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter I have been working really hard on the book so OF COARSE I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!