Chapter ten

Angelina's pov.

Yesterday was the day Carter and Oliver fought. I felt so bad for what Carter did, maybe if I had answered his calls or texts he wouldn't have come and I could have been happy with Oliver.

I was changing because Carter said he would come over today so we could talk. I took a shower then put on some ripped black leggings and my bring me the horizon tee. I left my hair down in it's damp wavy stage them walked downstairs waiting for Carter to come.

I heard the doorbell ring then went to go get it. And of coarse there stood carter looking as hot as ever.

Stop it Angelina stop looking at him you hate him remember!

"Hi"

"Hi,come inside." I said as I stepped to the side slowing him to enter.

"Look Angelina I'm really sorry I ju-" I cut him off before I could hear his explanation

"Don't it's fine it's over I just don't want to talk about it ok"

"Ok that's fine I guess?!?!"

"What did you want to talk about?" I said as I made my way over to the couch and sat down.

"Oh ya umm, you see" he looked really nervous at what he was going to tell me.

"Angelina I love you I still love you and I always have! I was just mad that day we were talking I didn't mean any word I meant when I said we should break up. So I came here because you didn't answer my calls or texts. I needed to see you I needed to have you in my arms. I want to call you mine again!"

I had the most shocked look on my face and I had tears running down my eyes.

"I...I...I don't know what to say Carter, that's sweet and I still love you too, I never stopped I never will, bu-" he cut me off by smashing his lips to mine. it was perfect it was what I needed. All this time of building up a wall against carter came crashing down! just one of his small sweet kisses made me finally crack inside. I can't leave him a again this made me realize what a big part of my life he is. as we pulled away he had a smile on his face and I must have too because the smile grew.

"Angelina please tell me you'll be mine again?"

"Look Carter I love you and I would love too but what about Oliver?"

"Please Angelina I need to have you in my life again. now I'm not saying just to leave Oliver but just tell me when we were together it was different it was special just tell me what you felt with me you didn't feel with him."

"Ya, what I felt with you was different and i love you so i'll do it. I'll break up with Oliv-"

I was cut off bye carter pressing his lips to mine and kissing me passionately. Noises back and put my hands around his neck messing with his hair. I could feel him smile in the kiss so I lightly tugged at his hair. He put his hands on my waist rubbing light circles with his thumb. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at carter before pecking his check then standing up to go get water.

Carter's pov.

I was so happy that me and Angelina are together again. She went to go get some water so I just went on my phone while I waited for her to come back. after about ten minutes Angelina came back and tree car keys in my direction.

"What are theses for?"

"We're going to Oliver's"

"Are you sure your doing this now?"

"If I don't then you can't kiss me anymore until I do."

I jumped of the couch and went to the door.

"Let's go"

Ok so I hope you liked it it kind of sucked so sorry but hope you enjoy