Chapter three

Angelina's pov.

It was now the first day of magcon I was getting ready only me and Mathew were still in here I was wearing a black dress with yellow flowers a creme cardigan and white converse I was lightly waving my hair when Mathew called me to the room. He has been acting weird all morning long. He had kakis on and a long sleeve galaxy shirt he had his white converse on as well. When he saw me he looked me up and down and told me to sit on the bed with him. I sat down and was scared for what was coming up.

"Look Angelina I don't know how to say this but....i like you, I really like you." I was so shocked at first but then when I was about to say something I saw him leaning in and I didn't know what to do so I leaned in as well!

Our lips touched and moved in perfect sinc it was nice, he was a good kisser but it was like kissing your brother I only thought of him as a best friend.

I then stopped kissing him and pulled away he had a confused look on his face

I started to talk but he beat me to it.

"I understand you don't like me as more than a friend." When I was going to say something the door opened and Taylor walked in telling us it was time to go as we walked out Matthew wouldn't even look at me. what have I done!

The entire time during magcon I was wondering how I could talk to Matthew I was kinda out of it that day until after magcon when we were at the hotel and Aaron decided To go swimming.

At the pool we were just kind if waiting Armani was not going to go in she was sun tanning I was not planning on going in I just wanted to talk to Matthew I was going to make my way over to him when carter decided it would be funny to carry me over his shoulder and throw me into the pool with him as soon as I came to the surface looking for air I saw carter helping me float by putting his hands on my waist, the touch of his hands on my skin made me feel tingly inside. I saw Matthew staring at us with hurt in his eyes I got loose of Carter's grip and tried to go talk to Matthew he left and I ran after him I caught up to him by the elevator and tried to grab his wrist but he was to strong so I screamed at him.

"MATTEW stop please talk to me!" I said as I felt tears well up inside me.

"WHAT, WHAT ANGELINA WHAT IS THERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT I CONFESSED I LIKE YOU, YOU KISS ME BACK THEN TELL ME YOU DONT LIKE ME AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I FIND OUT YOU LIKE CARTER!!" he was now screaming at me and I just stood there shocked I knew he wasn't done so I let him finish before letting the tears fall out.

"Carter really he has a girlfriend Angelina I know you more anyways." he now said more calmly walking closer to me I could tell he wanted to cry too.

"Just forget it I I got to go I need to clear my mind." he now said with tears down his cheeks I saw him walk past me and out the hotel doors.

I didn't know what to do so I went to my room crying the whole way and took a shower when I was done with all this but I didn't want to lose my best friend. As I got out of the shower I put on a tye dye shirt with blach shorts and le my wet hair air dry as I was on my phone crying. I then heard a knock on the door then the door open hoping it was Matt I stood up just to see it was carter I know he was the last person I wanted to see but I gave Him a shy smile and he came over to sit on the bed with me I instantly started to cry again and he just pulled me into a hug.

Carter's pov

I wanted to see how Angelina was because she just left the pool. I walked into her room and saw she had been crying I walked over to her and she started crying again I pulled her into a hug to try and comfort her.

"Sh it's ok a beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry." "tell me what's wrong." I said as I rubbed her back she told me ever thing that happened then I became furious.

"Matthew is just stupid for getting mad at you it's not your fault you don't like him as anything more than a friend."

I pushed her chin-up to look at her watery brown eyes I never realized how beautiful she was until now. I did something I probably never should have done since I have a girlfriend but she was just too beautiful.

I started to lean in and so did she we were inches away from each other when..

~Authors note ~

Haha I'm so sorry for doing this to you hut I had to give the book some suspense don't worry nothing super crazy will happen or will it I hope you liked it until next time.