Chapter two

Hey guys ok so I hope your liking the book. I'm working hard on it I know I might not be the best writer but I hope you enjoy. Please make sure to comment and vote,but most importantly please give me feedback!!!!

~At the hotel~

Angelina's pov.

Omg this place is so pretty we were the last ones to get here so the rooms were already sorted out. Me, Mathew, Nash, Jack j, and Cameron would share one room while Taylor, carter, Armani, Aaron, Shawn, and jack G will stay in another room.

Everyone was hungry so we decide to go eat but were worried about the fans so we sent out Nash, Taylor, and Aaron to go get food.

We stayed at the hotel in my room playing truth or dare.

"Angelina, truth or dare" said carter

"Truth" I usually always pick dare but I wasn't about to let these boys take advantage of me I didn't know them that we'll yet.

"How Many boyfriends have you had and why did you break up?"

"Ok I've had 2, one his name was Dylan, we broke up because he moved away to North Carolina and I didn't want to have a long distance relationship, the other one was Brolin, we broke up because...

~flashback~

"GET OVER HERE AND STOP TRYING TO LEAVE ME, WE BOTH KNOW I WONT LET YOU LEAVE!!"

I was so scared as brolin was running through my house looking for me screaming, I was hiding in my room in my closet there's a door that leads somewhere I wouldn't want to find out where exactly so I put a board there and hide there when I need alone time no one knew about it but me.

"ANGELINA I WILL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO IT WILL BE SO MUCH WORSE THAN THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO LEAVE!!!!"

~End of flashback~

I thought about those times when brolin would get so mad and hit me he pulled my hair and slapped me until one day I had enough and called the police he's still in jail today and that was 1 year ago. I was snapped out of my thoughts when carter put his hand in front of my eyes

"Oh sorry I don't want to talk about brolin anymore,um Armani truth or dare?"

"Ug dare I guess" she said in a really snotty voice, I swear Armani is way to scetchy Carter can do so much better!

As soon as I was going to give Armani her dare Nash walked in with food so we all stood up to eat.

Authors note

Hey guys hope you liked it I wrote this in the morning so sorry if it's crappy and short but I wanted to give you guys a filler I will make sure next weeks post will be super better than this so sorry again and goodbye.