Chapter six

We were now at the restaurant waiting for the food to come. I don't remember the name if the restaurant but is heard it's really good.

Through out the whole night we were laughing and talking. we all met Gisselle and she seems really nice I really like her and I'm happy Matthew found someone to keep him company.

We ended up deciding we were going to go to a party that Gisselle's friend was going I was happy and excited but I really wanted to talk to carter about what was going to happen to us.

When we got to the party and walked in people were dancing with and on each other, they were kidding each other on the couches it against the walls, and there were red solo cups everywhere! the music was blaring and I was excited and ready to have fun.

I made my way to go get a drink with carter behind me, everyone else split up but, we saw them every once in a while.

We both had some drinks then made our way to the dance floor. we were dancing and singing to all that matters by Justin Bieber. after a couple more songs we went over to a cluck and saw Matt and Giselle making out so we took some pictures then left so we wouldn't bother them. Carter saw some people he knew so I left them to talk. I went inside and found Taylor and Aaron so I want over to them and we started to talk. Aaron went to get us more drinks and we got pretty drunk!

I told them to dance with me so we went and danced to some songs eventually carter came back and told us to sit down because or else we would have an epic headache in the morning. I went over to him and sat down next to him.

Carter's pov.

Angelina was really drunk and I didn't want her to drink anymore so I told her to come sit next to me. she started to talk to Taylor and Aaron who were drunk to and they laughed for no reason sometimes. I started to ask her something but she cut me off bye kissing me! her hand was on my thigh and the other on my chest. I liked kissing her but she was so drunk she had no idea she started to kiss my neck.

" I dare you to take this further" she whispered into my ear then nibbled my ear love witch made me have enough.

She stood up and led me upstairs and into the first empty room she found.

When we were inside she started to kiss me again.

"Angelina stop your drunk."

"No I'm not" she said as she now pushed me on the bed and was kissing my neck. I was so turned on by what she was doing but I didn't want her to do anything if she wasn't ready and especially when she was drunk.

"Let's do this some other time when your sober."

"No I want to do this now" she said then kissed me again. she pulled at the hem of my shirt then took it off. I wasn't going to let this go all the way but, I decided to see how far she would go before she wanted to stop.

This time I took control broke the kiss to turn her over then kiss her. she liked what I did because she was going to take of her dress when I stopped her and told her not too. Instead I kissed her neck and make sure to leave a mark so when she was sober she would wonder what happened.

Bye the time I decided to stop she definitely had a hickey on her neck that would make her wonder what had happened. I put my shirt back on and told her to get her shoes because we were leaving.

When we got down stairs Nash who wasn't drunk because he was driving told us we were leaving.

Hey guys so I hope you liked the chapter sorry if you thought it was short but I wrote this at night and I was tired so sorry if it's crappy so ya. Make sure to comment!!!