Chapter nine

After the phone call ended I started to cry and fell into matt's chest. He started to rub my back and told me to calm down.

"It's ok Angelina stop crying."

"H..he called me. w..why would he call me." I said as I stuttered in my tears.

"Maybe he wants you back" he said in more of a question than an answer.

"No, why would he? he broke up with me! he hates me." I now had stopped crying and was looking at Matt.

"Stop crying then, if he broke up with you then you shouldn't give him anymore of your time!"

"Your right" I said as stood up and cleared my under eyes from the smudged makeup. "From this moment on I will not let carter reynolds have anymore of my time!" I said as Matt smiled at me.

"Good now let's go somewhere I missed this place."

I galled over to get my phone and wallet. We walked out of my house and went to the mall near bye.

~1 week later~

It's been a week since I last talked to carter. besides the couple times he's tried to call or text me. I haven't answered or responded.

Today I was planned on just staying home. Matt had made a plan to video chat Gisselle today so he was busy. I was so bored and had nothing to do. I went up statutes to change so I could get out of this death trap I call my house.

I was wearing light washed shorts, a blue Magcon shirt and a pink hoodie from hollister. I took my red vans and walked out the door with my phone and penny board. I decided to go to the park and just hang out there or something.

When I got to the park I skated around for a bit before sitting in the shade by a tree and going on my phone. After a while I felt someone sit next to me, so I turned around and saw Oliver sitting next to me. Oliver went to my school and I had a crush on him for a while but he was going out with a popular girl from school.

"Hi" I said wondering what he was doing sitting next to me.

"Hey, Angelina right?" he said now facing me.

"Ya, can I help you?"

"Well isn't someone sassy! I just saw you sitting here and thought I would say hi."

"Well hi" I said a bit more rudely than I should have.

"Wow someone is in a bad mood. how about we go get something to eat so we can have this little conversation again. what do you think."

"Ok I think like that sounds like a great idea."

He got up then helped me get up we walked to his car in silence before he opened the door for me so I could get in.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll have to wait and find out!" he said as he started the car and drove away.

We finally got to this one place that looked like a pizza place but I'm not sure.

"Come on let's go." he said as he opened my door.

I walked out and felt him hold my hand, I let him hold it.

We walked inside and sat at a table to eat. When we finishes he took me to the beach so we could walk around.

Carter's pov.

"Flight 206 from Houston to Virginia last call."

I was on my way to Virginia so I could get Angelina back! she won't answer my text messages of phone calls and I really need to talks to her. I called Matt and he knows mom going but I made him promise not to tell Angelina. he told me she's been hanging out with this guy named Oliver but I'm not worried that she would move on.

I now landed in the airport and I got a taxi so I could go to Angelina's house and surprise her. I didn't know if she was mad at me but I wouldn't leave without calling her my girlfriend again.

I got to Angelina's house and saw her car wasn't there so I went over to matts to wait for her to come back.

"Hey man how are you?"

"Hey Matt, good I went over to Angelina's but she wasn't there?"

"Oh I think she went with Oliver somewhere. come in though I don't think she'll be much longer."

"Ok" I was mad on the inside, who was this Oliver kid I just started to hear about him and he seems to always be with Angelina? was he that important to her?

Me and Matt talked for a while before Angelina texted Matt saying she was back from the boardwalk. I said bye and walked out of the house to go talk to her.

She was on some guys back who I'm guessing Oliver is. she didn't see me yet and I wanted Oliver to leave before I broke his face. she looked so happy, and beautiful. it was a different look when we were together she was more passionate when we were together but she still looked happy. she was laughing at something he said I guess but her laugh was still beautiful.

I started to walk over there when he out her down in front of her steps. I stopped into tracks as I saw what was happening. They were kissing! My Angelina was kissing some dude that didn't love her as much as I did. I was furious! I walked up to them and cleared my throat making them release.

"C Carter what are you doing here?"Angelina asked obviously surprised to see me.

" I came to talk to you." Oliver had now moved next to her with his hand around her waist that made me mentally choke him for touching my girl!

"Oh hi"

"Hi... who's this?" I said pointing towards Oliver.

"Oh um Oliver this is Carter, Carter this is Oliver my my-"

"Boyfriend" Oliver said cutting her off.

That was it he was touching her and I couldn't take it I needed to hit something and I guess Oliver would be it. I pulled him by his shirt and punched him in the stomach making him fall to the ground. He got up and punched my in the face stunning me before I reacted and kicked him in the shin.(A/N: I got you Angelina I got you)

"CARTER, OLIVER BOTH OF TOU STOP FIGHTING! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!" Angelina tries to get is to stop but I wasn't done with this kid.

I punched him a couple more times and he hit me too before Matthew pulled me back and tried to break up our little fight.

We pulled apart and I saw Angelina with tears in her eyes as she tried to help Oliver sit up.

"Angelina-"

"NO CARTER!! why would you fight with Oliver? you have no right to be jealous!! you broke up with me remember."

I had a shocked look in my eyes as I remembered the biggest mistake I made in my life.

"Look I'm going to take Oliver home but if you want to talk we can talk later ok."

I just shook my head on agreement. I saw her walk away into her car with Oliver. I came here to fix a mistake and I think I just made it worse.