chapter fourteen

hey guys so I hope you like the way this book is going! I'm working hard trying to write when i'm not in pain from my foot. love you all!!!!

Angelina's pov

i woke up cuddled into carter's chest. I was going to kiss him then realized we were still on that bet. I was not going to lose so I had to get him to crack. I quickly got up and took a shower coming out in only my undergarments knowing he was awake now. I saw him stare at me and felt his eyes on me as I got my clothes from my bag and put on my red high waisted shorts and was going to put on my white crop top but I felt a pair of arms spin me around and pin me to the wall.

"I know what your trying to do that little strip tease was hot and I give up. I lost, you won." carter said as he ran his hand down my thigh and around my back.

"well since you cracked we cant do anything now can we?" I said as I bit my bottom lip

" I haven't slept with you in 1 week and a half I haven't made out with you in 5 days and i haven't kissed you in 3 days."

I pressed my lips to his and put my hands around his neck as I pushed him on the bed. Carter was sitting on the bed and I was straddling his lap as I kissed him and moved from his mouth to his neck.

Finding his sweet spot was easy after sucking for a moment I saw the new mark and kissed him again. he ran his tounge over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave him entrance but only after biting his bottom lip making him moan.

"Babe stop." He said inbeetween our kiss

"I thought this was what you wanted?"

"Ya but don't bite my bottom lip, you get someone to exited"

"Fine ,but we should stop I'm hungry."

"Forget about that" he said as he rolled me over so I was laying on the bed.

He put his mouth to my neck lightly sucking nibbling on my skin turning me on. I was still in my bra and I was about to take his shirt of but someone opened the door.

"Hey guys let's g- OMG again why do I always walk in on you two." Matt said as he saw carter kissing me then running out of the room.

"Carter you could have at least locked the door." I said as I got up to put my shirt on. I was ready to go now so I put on my red vans and walked out the door with carter. We went next door with the guys and it was really quit so I knew Matt told them something.

"So how's that bet going Angelina? carter?" cameron asked smirking

"Great actually, carter is really holding out" I said

"Hey carter what's on your neck?" Taylor asked poking it since he was next to him.

"Nothing" he said turning red

"Told you! now pay up" Matt said standing up taking money from all the guys.

"Wait so you bet the guys that I would give carter a hickey ?"

"Yup now if you have one I get more more money so...."

"I prefer not to tell you what I do with carter."

"You don't have to we can see it." Aaron said coming up to me and poking my neck.

"Fine now that show and tell is over can we go now, I'm starving!"

"Me too" they all said I'm union.

~After breakfast~

Carter's pov.

We were backstage waiting for it to be our turn on stage. I put a hoodie on trying to hide my neck and Angelina was wearing one too.

The guys made it really awkward for us but Angelina didn't seem to mind. Jack and jack were singing again and we had a dance battle thing. mahogany was singing with Jacob right now and Angelina and Shawn were going to sing. after that we had a Q&A then we could end magcon San diego. we were staying until Tuesday and it was Sunday.

     I wanted to take Angelina out since we never really went out on a date.

    "hey babe wanna go out later?"

  "ya sure where are we going?"

"that's a Secret but dress casually!"

"ok, I have to go see you later!"

she walked out on stage to sing with shawn and we got ready for the question and answer.

          we were answering questions now and cameron was running through the crowd of fans for some reason.

   "yes girl in green shirt" I said going to answer a question.

"first I wanted yo say that I love you all! second I was wondering have you and Angelina gone all the way?"

  I looked over at her and surely she was red like a tomato there were a lot of oohhhs from the crowd and the boys on stage.

    "um ya we have" I said looking down from embarrassment as Angelina was too.

    next question was for cameron by a girl in a blue bandanna.

   "who can grind better you or Taylor?"

   "definitely me!" taylor said in defense

   before I knew they were having a grinding competition right in front of angelina. A fan wanted them to grind on her but that was too far. so I went over to and kissed her getting awww's from the crowd.

     we were just about done with Magcon we said goodbye and thanks everyone then left. I went next door to the guys room because Angelina wanted to get ready.

    "where are you taking Angelina?"

  matt asked me.

    "just a park near by and im going to give her this." I said taking a silver ring with a blueish whitish jewel in the middle. on the inside of the ring it says "no matter what i will always love you."

   "that's so cool carter i know she's going to love it"

  "thanxs Matt i better get going."

        hey my beauties i hope you all like the chapter......Im not really sure what to write, i have like maybe the next chapter or two but after that I have writers block. If you have any ideas message me ok ill leave my links in update that's bye for now