Chapter 13

"I want this" Cj said holding up and big ass dinosaur.

"Mommy gone kill me but it's all good" I said chuckling and picked up the dinosaur putting it  in the basket

"Mommy gone kill me but it's all good" I said chuckling and picked up the dinosaur putting it in the basket.

"I cream now" Cj asked with pleading eyes.

"Of course munchkin" I said picking him up, putting him on my neck and pushing the cart to the check out area.

"Your son is so cute" the cashier said giggling.

"Tant you, my mommy thinks so too" Cj said making me chuckle.

"His moms in the picture" she asked.

"Daddy loves all my mommies" Cj said rolling his eyes.

"Im confused" she said after ringing everything up and pointing at the thing for me to swipe my card.

"That means it's none of your business" I said swiping my card and taking my receipt. I put all the bags in the cart and began pushing the buggy. Before we got too far Cj yelled out "have a nice day."

"Nice job little man" I said putting the stuff in the car and putting Cj on his own 2 feet high fiving him.

"Tanks Daddy" he said hugging my leg and running to his side of the car waiting for me to open the door. I closed the trunk and opened the door for him, he climbed in his car seat and buckled his seat belt. I got in the drivers seat and started the car up. I put my phone on Instagram and went live because everybody has been bothering me about doing it.

"Cj say hey to my live" I said. He smiled at the camera and yelled out "hey to my live," making me burst out laughing.

"Daddy song on, turn ih up" Cj yelled when my song came on the radio.

We yelled every word loud as ever and had everybody on my live laughing awing cause we just so damn cute.

Skip ride to ice cream place

"Can I get 2 vanillas, one in a waffle cone and one in a small up. Both with sprinkles and for the cup add gummy bears for my little man" I told the guy at the counter.

"Alright that'll be 13.56" he said. I gave him a 20 and told him keep the change. I picked up Cj and put him in a chair so we could wait for our ice cream. When it was done I walked over and grabbed it and brought Cj his. After about 3 minutes of laughing and playing around with my munchkin some red head girl walks over to us making Cj roll his eyes.

"Wassup, why you over here" I asked confused as every.

"My names Brittanya and I just thought you were fine so I came to talk to you and your son" she said smiling at me.