Chapter 3

So it's been 2 months since the girls met my mom and I guess they weren't serious about their feelings towards me cause Dinah is dating Granola bar, Lauren is dating Bread, and Normani is dating Areola. I think that's their names I really don't fucking know or care to know. I know that Ally has cheer practice and I only go to watch our new principle cause she's the cheer coach this year.

"Nice ass" I said slapping Ms. Fenty ass. Robyn was recently on tour but decided to take a break and be a high school principle, she use to be one of our teachers though. Don't see why, kids are fucking fuck nuggets.

"I want you in my office after school" Ms. Fenty yelled looking around and then winked at me when she realized nobody was looking at us.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" i said smirking and sitting on the bleachers.

"Hey sexy" Lauren said sitting next to me making me roll my eyes.

"What's good ma" i said looking at her and raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing just came to see how my best friend was doing" She said wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing me making me chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Where are the others" i asked.

"Dinah and Normani are at the vending machines Camila and Selena are doing some lame shit and Ally is getting ready for practice" she answered.

"Bet, Im bout to go roll one and hot box my car" I said getting up and walking over to Ally who he just walked out of the locker room with Robyn and the other girls.

"Look at you mama Ally" Lauren cooed making Ally roll her eyes and me chuckle.

"I'm bout to go roll one and hot box my car, I'm sure Dinah Lauren and Normani are gonna join me tho. So just walk over and hop in when you're done" I said showing her the weed and rillo.

"We going back to your house though cause I need the fatest blunt Normani can roll" Ally said running her hand threw her hair.

"Long day" Lauren asked.

"Long is a fucking understatement" Ally answered making us nod our heads.

"Y/n have you corrupted Ally" Ms. Fenty said glaring at me.

"No she just a fucking savage" I said breaking my weed down right in her face.

"Really, you know I can suspend you" she said as I rolled the blunt.

"But you won't" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Office now and I'm not taking no for an answer" she said pointing to the door.

"Nah I'm good" I said pulling out another bag of weed and a pack of rillos passing it to Lauren.

"Yes" She said grabbing me by my ear and dragging me to the office.

"My ears are sensitive yo" I yelled rubbing it when she let me go.

"I was really just trying to get us alone" she said laughing.

"Warn a nigga first" i said still rubbing my ear.

"Sorry baby" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's all good" I said putting the blunt I rolled earlier between my lips and lighting it.

"Smoking in school, in front of the principle really Y/n" she said giving me a look.

"The principle that I just so happen to be fucking" I said taking a long drag and blowing it in her face.

"When I use to teach here you were so nerdy and adorable now you're bad ass and fucking sexy and it's such a fucking turn on" she groaned. I took another drag and used the wall to put it out before putting it behind my ear.

"Look baby girl I gotta go but I'll text you after the girls leave" I said giving her a quick kiss.

"No babyyy, can i just come over while they there. I'm sure they'll want to spend the night and I wanna cuddle and watch movies" she said pouting.

"I mean it's not like they gone snitch or some shit. If that's what my baby wants then that's what my baby gets" I said kissing away her pout making her start bouncing around. I chuckled and just watched her with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that" She asked blushing.

"Cause you're so fucking adorable, I see why your fans act the way they do" I said grabbing her hand and walking her to her car. "I'll see you at my place." I opened her door and helped into the car before giving her another kiss and closing the door. I watched her drive away before I decided to turn around and head to my car.

——————-

"Rihanna or Tori Kelly" Dinah asked.

"Robyn Rihanna motherfucking sexy ass Fenty" I said smirking and licking my lips. Normani Lauren and Dinah glared at me while the other 3 wiggled their eyebrows. We're playing some weird game where we choose who we'd date. It's suppose to be celebrities but Robyn just so happens to be our principle.

"Speaking of Rihanna, I saw you walking her to her car. What you up to Henson" Camila said smirking.

"I'll tell you when she.." before I could finish I got cut off by the doorbell. "Speak of the devil." I got up and ran to answer the door.

"Baby" Robyn yelled jumping into my arms making me chuckle and close the door. I carried her into the movie room where the rest of the girls were. Once I walked in 3/6 were glaring at me while the other 3 were smirking.

"Babe get down so I can go change" I said chuckling.

"Change for what" Dinah asked.

"I got on these hot ass clothes that I wore to school, I wanna put on something else" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Guys there's a party in L.A and the boys are going, let's go" Normani said.

"I'll pass, Robyn can't go" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Damn sucks for her" Lauren said smirking.

"Yes she can, who the fuck would snitch on Rihanna plus nobody out there really gonna know she's our principle" Ally said.

"True true, babe you down" I asked Robyn.

"Yeah, let's go get ready" Robyn said smiling up and me.

"She has clothes here" Selena asked smirking.

"Yeah, she's here all the damn time and my mom really don't give a fuck as long as I don't get in trouble in school" I said as I walked away with Robyn.