Chapter 6

2 months later

"Bitch Im real life fucking tired of you" i yelled shoving Taylor.

"Girl don't fight her just use this" Bambi said handing me her taser.

"Aw hell" Zendaya said running over with the other girls and snatching it out of my hand.

"No just one good shock and she down for the count" i growled bucking at Taylor.

"If you touch me I'll have you expelled" Taylor said.

"And I give a fuck because" I said looking at her like she was stupid.

"Even if you tried She's fucking the principle so...." Kehlani said making Taylor look at me in disbelief. I smirked and called Robyn over.

"What's wrong Daddy" Robyn asked.

"Nothing but this student has been bullying numerous people and tried to fight me" I said pointing at Taylor.

"Beat her ass and after both of you meet me in my office" she said before walking away.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice" I said walking over to Taylor and throwing her into the lockers.

"WORLDSTAR" Ally yelled. I picked Taylor back up and let her stand on her own two feet so I can whoop her ass properly. She tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand with my left and punched her with my right. She kicked me in my knee making me fall but instead of trying to get back up I tripped her and climbed on top of her. I punched her in her face repeatedly until I felt someone pull me off.

"Let me go" I yelled trying to get back over to Taylor.

"I'm glad y'all called me cause she would've killed her" Odell said carrying me to Robyn's office. Guapo grabbed Taylor's arm and dragged her behind us.

——————

"So she's not suspended" mom asked Robyn.

"Why would I do that to my baby, she's receiving a 2 week break. It's not a suspension cause it's not on her record" Robyn answered.

"What about Taylor" I asked.

"Expelled" she said smirking.

"Praise god" I yelled leaning over her desk kissing her.

"I'll see you at the house, the other girls have a break to keep you company" she said. I nodded and followed my mom out of the office.

"I'm glad you lesbian and got good ass looks cause you would've been in some real ass trouble" mom said as we walked out of the school.

"You beat her ass" Odell yelled as soon as he saw me.

"He ain't lying" Guapo said.

"Well I mean....I get it from my mama" I said chuckling and winking at Ma.

"Girl you ain't lying" mom said high fiving me.

"I gotta go back to New York today lil sis" Odell told me. I sighed and nodded my head in understanding.

"I gotta leave too, I gotta prepare for another tour" Guapo said.

"Well damn both of y'all just gone leave a bitch" I said shaking my head.

"I gotta go and film again so I'll be gone for a few weeks" mom said.

"I ain't got no damn family to just do a fucking pop up visit. It's all good I'm just gone cry and eat ice cream" I said sighing dramatically.

"You got 12 females living with you, entertain yourself" mom said getting in her car.

"You so right" I said getting in my Corvette.

——————–

"We just got here and this is the best date ever" Zendaya said.

"I can't believe you brought us to a dance studio" Kehlani said squeaking.

"Not only did I bring y'all here but it's all yours" I said handing both of them a key.

"I'm bout to faint" She said leaning on Z.

"I love you" Zendaya yelled pushing Lani off her and jumping on me.

"Okay but I love her more so get the fuck out my way" Kehlani said pulling Z off and pushing her on the floor.

"Well damn" I said laughing but my laughter was cut short by Lani damn near shoving her tongue down my throat.

"I think we should take this to the house" Zendaya said kissing my neck.

"Shit ain't gotta tell me twice" I said running out the studio and to the car.

————-

"Nobody like yo bitch ass anyway" Normani yelled.

"What the fuck is going on, we walked in this bitch and it's mf crazy" I yelled.

"This bitch testing my fucking patients" Supa Peach yelled pointing at Normani.

"Ion kno who the fuck you yelling at baby girl but it damn sure ain't me n that's facts." I said to Supa Peach.

"Baby if I'm testing yo patients come do something bout it" Normani yelled stepping closer.

"You can really get this work" Supa Peach yelled.

"Ah shit this like that episode of LHHA when Dime was finna fight Tommy" Dinah said laughing and sitting on the couch.

"You think shit funny" Deetranada yelled at Dinah.

"Oh baby I'm not the one so take that rara shit on somewhere else. Go find somebody who give a fuck cause I really don't" Dinah said waving her hand dismissively at Deetranada.

"Latto let me kno" Mulatto yelled walking into the house with Summer.

"You missing the action" I said wrapping my arm around both their waists while the 4 continued their screaming match. Next thing I know Supa Peach getting thrown into the wall.

"Fuck that you fighting Im fighting" Deetranada yelled tryna jump in but Dinah grabbed her by all 28 inches and yeeted her ass the fuck back.

"We should stop this" Mulatto said.

"We really should" I said taking some popcorn out the bucket Dinah had. Normani grabbed Supa by the hair and started punching the shit out of her. While Dinah choke slammed Deetra.

"Alright alright" Robyn yelled trying to make them stop.

"It's like this" I said before clearing my throat and rubbing my hands together. "IF YALL DONT CHILL THE FUCK OUT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW I KNOW SOMETHING" I yelled loud as fuck making them stop instantly.

"Who the fuck you talking to" Deetranada asked.

"Cause it damn sure ain't us" Supa Peach said.

"Listen y'all little smart mouth ass bitchs I ain't got time for y'all youngins. If there's pressure push up on a bitch if it ain't shut yo bitch ass up and fall in line like the other girls. Slip up again and I will be replacing y'all" I said rolling my eyes.