Chapter 12

"OBJJJJJJ" I yelled running over to my brother and doing our handshake.

"You tryna go to a party" he asked.

"Hell yeah, just the boys or am I bringing my girls" I asked.

"Nah Issa brother sister type thing ya dig" he said making me nod.

"Imma go get ready and I'll meet you at the party" I said and we did our hand shake one last time before he left.

"So you leaving us and you suppose to be on baby daddy duty" Bey said giving me a look.

"Aw don't be like that, you know I'm looking for my next 3 girls" I said walking into my closet for my clothes.

——————

"Boi Im so fucking ready to get these females up out of here and into a bed" I said walking over to my brother while thrusting the air

"I feel you on that one, imma have that hoe in my lap like" he said biting his lip and fucking the air.

"Imma have her on all 4s while I'm pulling her hair" I said biting my lip and thrusting the air with pretending to hold on to something.

"We hell" he said then we both fell out laughing as we walked inside the party. The second we walked in the dj made our presence known making me roll my eyes.

"We got OBJ and Y/n Henson in the building y'all" the dj announced .

"I hate when that shit happen" a girl said behind me. I turned around to look at her because as y'all know I'm looking for my next 3 future goddesses.

"Damn you beautiful" I said looking at her up and down licking my lips.

"Thanks you fine as hell" she said giggling.

"Hey Im her sister Ti" The girl next to her said.

"I know, y'all The Taylor Girlz" I said smirking.

"I'm Queen" their friend said.

"From that old channel Chris and Queen, I know. I also know you're divorced and in need of a lover" I said winking at her.

"Aren't you a whole mom though" Odell asked and I smacked him in the back of the head.

"I'm about to be a fucking parent, I'm here at a fucking party with you though. Speaking on children is a sensitive topic for females, so apologize Odell Cornelious Beckham Jr." I said giving him a look.