Chapter 8

"Okay so the first half of the day is for Lauren and India then the second half is Bey and Riri" I said to the girls.

"Why you split it like that" India asked.

"Cause tomorrow I gotta go handle some business" I said shrugging.

"You gone tell us what that business is" Bey asked.

"Yeah, it's a serious business called none ya" I said smirking. She threw her stiletto at me and missed by 4 cm. MY LIFE FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES.

"You almost killed me" I yelled.

"Almost is never enough" she yelled.

"Yeah okay Ariana" I said shaking my head.

"Ren and Indi, go get ready for the beach" I said making them run up stairs.

——————

"Y'all pose for this picture though" I said pulling my phone out the pocket of my swim trunks.

(Lauren posed like India's friend n she got on the same thing without the hat)

"Damn y'all fine" some boy said walking over with his friend.

"También malo yo no me gusta pinga" Lauren said rolling her eyes making me and India look at each other and burst out laughing.

"That was sexy what'd you say" the boy asked.

"She said too bad she don't like dick" I said smirking.

"Who's the dyke" his friend asked.

"Our dominant" India said lookin at me with a smirk. I stood between them and put my arms around their waists.

"What the fuck is the fifty shades" the boy asked.

"If it is we all know who'd I'd be" I said smirking.

"In all honesty you're more like a pimp cause it's 12 of us" Lauren said laughing.

"Shit I dont mind at all" I said smirking and smacking her ass.

"Debemos ir a casa papi" She said biting her lip.

"She's right we should go home or at least to the back seat of the car" India said smirking.

"Shiiiiitttt, no me tienen que decir dos veces" I said walking around the boys in front of us and to our towels and stuff.

"When do we ever have to tell you twice" She said giggling and bending over to pick up her towel. The second she bent over I walked behind her and started grinding on her.

"Papi wait a second" she said pushing me pack and giggling.

"You're taking too long I'm about to pin her down and have my way with her" Lauren said biting on my neck.

"She doesn't even have her strap" one of the boys said from behind us.

"Yeah, mine is real...actually she might have it on already" the other said pointing to the print in my trunks.

"Baby that's real" India said laughing at him.

"I'm sorry what" the other said confused.

"Just show him" Lauren said pantsing me.

"Dude she's bigger than you" his friend said laughing at him.

"You too jackass" he said to his friend making him instantly stop laughing.

"K lets go they're humiliated" India said pulling my trunks up and dragging me to the car.

"Lauren drive, Indias first" I said putting everything in the car and tossing her the keys.

"But whyyy" Lauren wined.

"You were first last time" I said.

"Okay" She said pouting. I kissed away her pout and opened the door for India and getting in behind her.

"Bottoms off" India demanded.

"Lauren condom" I said. She reached over pulled a magnum out the glove compartment and handed it to me. I gave it to India and she opened it with her teeth.

"Hands our mouth" India asked.

"Surprise me" I said shrugging. She put the condom in her mouth and put in on me with her teeth. "That never gets old" I said smirking making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Stop talking and turn so I can ride you" she growled. I did as I was told and sat properly and pulled her on top of me so she was straddling me. She smirked and lined myself to her entrance and plopped down letting out a loud moan. She began bouncing up and down becoming a moaning mess. I gripped her hips and positioned us so she was laying on the seat and started pounding into her. I pulled out slow and slammed back into her without a warning making her arch her back. "Keep hitting that spot papi" she moaned out. I kept pounding into her making sure I hit that exact spot. I quicker my pace and she started screaming my name and scratching me back. The second her eyes rolled to the back of her head I knew she was down for the count. I slammed into her one last time before releasing my kids into the condom and pulling out.

"Damn India my fucking back burn, you scratched more than usual" I said groaning and taking the condom off putting it in the trash bag I got in the car.

"Well we've never had car sex and you've definitely never hit that spot before" she said shivering at the thought making me chuckle and pull my swim trunks back on.

"Get out losers we here" Lauren said opening the door and pulling me out and straight into the house.

"Hi guys bye guys" I said as Lauren pulled me upstairs.

I LOVE MY FUCKING LIFE !