Chapter 10

"Come back with me" I said to my dad.

"I'll visit you tomorrow and just keep doing pop ups cause I'm a busy man" he said kissing my head.

"That'll work, I heard you were a drug lord" I said smirking.

"Yes I am and because this idiot here is friends with my oldest I'll let him live" he said glaring at Yazz.

"I ran out of weed can you give me 5 more garbage bags" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I can never say no to you, I'll bring them by with my boys tomorrow. I missed your birthday so be ready for some presents tomorrow" he said kissing my head ole last time before I got in the car and shut the door.

—————

"So wait wait wait....dad" Ally said looking at pops confused.

"Hey baby girl" he said smiling wide. The second he said that ally ran and jumped in his arms. Y'all probably like well how the fuck y'all sisters and y'all damn near the same age. Well Ally's mom got pregnant a few months after my mom.

"Yo your dads huge but he look togan or some shit so how you know Spanish" Zendaya asked.

"Ally's mom raised us in a Spanish speaking house hold, my dear old dad is Samoan though" I answered.

"And your mom" Summer asked.

"My moms African, her people are called Masa people or Masana. They're in central Africa" i answered.

"That's why you so damn fine, Samoan and African" Dinah said leaning on Normani pretending to faint.

"Also explains the tribal tattoo" Camila said pointing at my arm.

"Okay but your dad looks like a human rock" Normani said making us all laugh.

"They don't call me The Rock for nothing" dad said moving his pecks.

"Remember when he use to do that when we were little and we use to try and do it" Ally said laughing making me laugh along with her.

"I learned how to do it like last year I just never said anything, but I got boobs so it looks funny" I said chuckling.

"So what's your real name sir" Rihanna asked.

"Dwayne Johnson, Y/n has her mothers last name cause the government changed it after I died" He said putting air quotes for died.

"Well, have you told him" Ally asked.

"No" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Told me What" He asked.

"Well, this is Zendaya, Kehlani, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, India, Christina, Tori, Summer, and Alyssa (A/n: Mulatto government name...don't tell her I said it she gone mf kill me 😭 she hate when I call her Alyssa cause the way I say it)" I said pointing to each girl.

"Hey girls, I know who you all are I'm a fan of each and every one of you" he said.

"Well, these are my girls I guess you can call me a pimp or a harem king. Riri, Bey, Indi, and Stina are all pregnant" I said shifting uncomfortably cause I can feel his glare when I said the ending.

"How could you be so careless Y/n, you could possibly ruin their careers" he said sighing.

"No it's no problem, it's actually building our fame" Rihanna.

"I didn't mean for it to happen pop, I love these girls and I would love for them to have my children. But I'm only 18 and I'm still in school, I'm not ready but I brought this on myself so I will take responsibility and raise my children" I said sighing and rubbing my hands through my hair.

"That's my girl" he said kissing the top of my head.