Chapter 14

I saw Alex's mouth drop open as Aimee stood next to me. I saw Shannon smile. A smirk grew across my face knowing what I know about Alex and Aimee both having a thing for one another. I sat next Shan and took her hand as we lay on the bed. Aimee sat next to Alex and they talked amoung themselves for a bit like me and Shan.

Sophie: So what do you guys wanna watch?

Shannon: Don't mind Babe.

Aimee: Whatever really.

Alex: Anything.

Sophie: you are all so helpful, you know that.

Alex: give us the remote then me and Aimee will find something half descent.

They scrolled through the films for a few minutes before they picked something. I was talking to Shan when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw Alex had text me.

Alex: Do you guys wanna actually watch a film or just stare into each other's eyes and whisper sweet nothings to each other.

I laughed to myself a little and I saw both Aimee and Alex had looked at me and Shan lying on the bed intertwined.

Sophie: so you've found a film then.

Aimee: yeah Pride ok.

Shannon: yeah I've been meaning to watch that.

Sophie and Aimee (both together): it is so good.

Alex: yeah you were raving about it for months. The both of you.

Shannon: Wait both?

Sophie: Aimee used to come to the work nights out cause at one point both cherry and Harley worked here to and Aimee went with Cherry. That's were Alex met Aimee. Wasn't that actually the night of Ally?

Alex: yeah that lovely gem of an evening.

Aimee: At least you met me.

Alex: yeah. Made that night 100 times better.

Shannon: ok I'm gonna go get us a drink anyone want anything?

Sophie: yeah babe I'll come with you.

I winked at both Alex and Aimee and both glared back at me.

Alex: I'm actually alright.

Aimee: Same.

Me and Shan left the room to leave the others in private for a little bit. We walked down to the bar hand in hand. Happy. When we got to the bar I asked Bella for 2 beers, a bottle of vodka and a few pints of coke.

Bella: you having a party up in your room?

Sophie: nah just got a few friends that need something to loosen them up a bit.

Shannon: quite a bit.

Bella: this will do more than loosen them up I can tell you.

Sophie: alright not the bottle just 20 shots.

Bella: that I can do.

Shannon: thanks

Bella: charged to the room I guess?

Sophie: Why not.

We got the drinks and began to head back to the room with a tray of shots, 2 bottles of corona and a pint of coke each. Shannon was walking in front of me and I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over my girlfriends' body.

Shannon: if your gonna check me out can you not mumble about my ass

Sophie: sorry babe.

We walked up to the door I put the tray and drinks down kissed her and I felt her push me against the door. I pulled her closer by putting my arms round her waist. Whilst Shannon put her hand behind my neck I felt the surface I was leaning on disappear. I fell to the ground and my girlfriend came tumbling down with me.

Alex: you couldn't go 10 minutes without getting into each other's underwear could you?

She gave us a look of half disappointment and half amusement at the fact I was still lying sprawled across the floor of the room.

Sophie: ha ha guys. Real funny.

Aimee: we wouldn't have known if you didn't bang against the door.

Shannon: we were just getting started as well.

Sophie: babe I love you but can you get off me and get me a drink.

Shannon: ok babe

She went to the other side of the door and got the tray of drinks. I heard her talking to someone that sounded familiar but I just ignored them as they were just asking what the crash was. Shannon explained that she was leaning on the door trying to open it when her partner opened it from the inside causing her to crash to the ground. I began to laugh at the story she had just made up to a neighbour. Shan then excused herself and came back into the room.

Shannon: you guys are gonna piss off the neighbours. So shut the fuck up.

Sophie: fine.

Aimee: can I put the film back on?

Alex: yeah go for it.

We watched the rest of pride and I could see tears in Shannon's eyes when she saw the end. I cuddled into her and she hugged me tighter than normal. I felt her breathing slow and I knew she was falling asleep and with that I did to.Start writing your story

A.N

Sorry for such a crappy chapter will try and write something better.

Sophie xxx