Chapter 6

I woke up with Shan still cuddled into my side. I smiled and lay there looking at her. She looked beautiful even now when she had bed head and was snoring slightly. I felt her begin to stir so I closed my eyes slightly and listened to see if she was awake.

Shannon: you are so beautiful even when you are sleeping you are amazing. How did I get so lucky to get to lie here with you?

I began to sift slightly and I felt Shan put her head back on my chest and pretend to be asleep. I opened one eye and so did she.

Sophie: morning gorgeous.

Shannon: stop it your gonna make me blush.

Sophie: I speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Shannon: Fine

I kissed her on the cheek and she began to blush more.

Sophie: how did I get so lucky to get you to lie next to me?

Shannon: you're not the lucky one. Trust me.

Just as we were about to kiss I heard someone knock. Harley popped her head round the door.

Harley: If you two don't wanna get caught doing whatever you are doing. S I suggest you get up or at least release poor Shannon from your kung fu death grip before everyone else bursts in as you are the last room and they just kinda caught me and cherry spooning.

Sophie: H how did you get out of that one, and thanks for the warning.

Harley: oh I just played the friends can't share a bed card. But you two we all know like each other this one you won't get out of so separate.

I let go of Shannon and lay on the other end of the bed. I saw the frown appear on Shan's face and I kissed her on the cheek. She looked a little happier. But just as we went to lean in again I heard footsteps and held her hand under the blankets. Just as our fingers interlocked they all came bounding through the bedroom door. They all looked disappointed as neither of us was asleep nor hangover like the rest of them.

Aimee: We are going out for breakfast in 1 hour, get ready and Sophie you are driving 4 people. So chose wisely.

Sophie: I'll drive Shannon, cherry and H. who else is driving?

Aimee: Dan and James.

Sophie: cool. Can I get ready know or not.

Aimee: Fine hope you two had a fun night.

Sophie: Not that eventful actually.

Aimee: then why were you two constantly laughing?

Shannon: No comment

Aimee: oh that kind of night then.

I just smirked at Aimee and she laughed and left the room closing the door behind her. I turned to Shan and she smiled at me. I walked over and kissed her. She pulled away and I pouted.

Shannon: have you got any spare clothes cause I eft mine at mine.

Sophie: Yeah, just take some stuff out my bag.

Shannon: Thanks bab.... Soph

Sophie: your welcome babe

Shannon just smiled and knew she hadn't made a mistake this wasn't a onetime thing and I knew it to. I smiled back and gave her a kiss. She smiled against my lips and I went to get ready and so did she. We were ready about 15 minutes before everyone else so we just lay in bed holding each other. I heard footsteps but didn't think anything of it then I heard someone knock the door. Shan froze.

Sophie: Who is it? I'm still getting ready.

Harley: Shut up Soph and let me in.

Sophie: Come in H

Harley: you two sure your gonna be able to last breakfast without touching each other.

Shannon: Yeah I waited so long to kiss her I think I can last a few hours longer.

Sophie: Yeah I waited long enough to kiss this beautiful girl I can last breakfast.  Do you think your gonna be able to do it H?

Harley: Nope I can't but I have mastered how to not get caught so do you want some advice.

Sophie: Shot

Harley: no matter how much you want to don't tease each other. You will get caught. No matter how much you want her don't do anything above the table as you will get caught. If you don't sit across from each other then don't try and play footsie. You will get caught.

Shannon: OK. So basically do nothing?

Harley: no. you can hold hands and a you can do most things under a table but nothing to sexual as trust me you will get caught.

Sophie: Got it. Thanks for the help by the way. You know I love you H don't you.

Harley: Sophie not in front of Shannon you don't want her getting jealous.

Shannon punched Harley lightly on the arm and we all laughed. We all got in my car a drove to the closest café as everyone but Shannon, Harley and I were really hung-over.