Chapter 1

So I am a 19 year old lesbian who has had the biggest crush on the star rugby player forever but I have no idea if she is gay or not because I never talk to her as she normally hangs around with the popular sports people. Shannon has the most beautiful girl I have ever seen as she has sea blue eyes that you get lost in every time you look at her.
I knew I couldn't escape talking g to her as when I walked into my English classroom in this morning there she was sat in the seat next to my very own. I froze and could hear the thoughts on my head begin to spiral. Why was she sitting there? Why next to me? She doesn't even know I insist?
Whilst these thought we're going through my head I went over and sat down trying not to stare at the gorgeous girl that was sat next to me. We sat in silence for a while until the teacher told us we had to get to know our desk partners as we were stuck with them for the next school year.

I turned slightly and saw her staring at me and I looked round timidly to see her smile. That smile. It made me weak at the knees. It made me melt. That smile could make me fall for her all over again. I smiled back. I saw her eyes light up and we started talking. Once the awkwardness had gone we ended up getting along really well and I noticed as the class went on we began to slowly move closer and closer towards each other's chair.

A.N

So I hope you like the first instalment of my story. I promise I won't do these at the end of every chapter as I normally don't read them so yeah. Hope you liked it.Sophie xx