Chapter 4

It was about 3 and I had to pick Shannon up at 6. I was driving to Leah's but me, Shannon and the rest of our close friends were gonna crash at Leah's cause we don't want to die in a car accident and no one was on turn to be designated driver so it worked out. I hopped in the shower because I knew I had time to do my hair and stuff later so I did. Once I got out I just stood staring at my wardrobe wrapped in a towel with nothing to wear that would impress Shannon. I finally went with white shirt, funky tie because why not and sort of ripped jeans topped off with Harley Quinn converse and a Harley Quinn snapback. I looked at myself in the mirror and just thought "Could I look anymore gay?". And with that I got my keys and left the house reminding my mother I was going to stay at Leah's for a "girl's night" that I was forced into.

When I pulled up at Shannon's it was 5:59 and I didn't know whether to knock or wait so I got my car and sat on the hood just after texting her that I was outside and with that she came flying out the front door in a slim fitting black dress that somehow made her look 10x hotter than she normally did. I sat there staring for a second as she slowed down before reaching my car. "hey. You look gorgeous this evening Shan." I said trying not to stare too long.

"You don't look to bad yourself Soph." she smiled and I began to melt again. Before she could do anything else I opened her door and closed it slowly behind her. When we finally got to leah's there was loads of people there.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked Shannon over the ever growing noise.

"Yeah please." She shouted back.

"I will be right back."I yelled back and with that I turned my back to the beautiful girl and went to the kitchen to find the booze. I was gone for maybe 2 minutes when I was walking back over to Shannon I saw maybe 5 guys stood round her all hitting on her. I began to see what I had forgotten one major thing. Shannon is straight. I am not. I suddenly downed both the drinks in my hands and instantly felt the 10 shots get to work. I didn't drink much after that cause I wanted to stay sober enough to not do anything stupid but not to sober that I would stay normal me.

I sat on the couch for most of the night until I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked up and saw Shannon sat there smiling. "Sorry. They didn't get the hint that I wasn't interested. Also where's my drink?" Shan Questioned.

"sorry I suddebly got very thirsty and as you said you took a while." I joked and she laughed. We sat there for about an hour before Leah got us to help her kick everyone out as we were gonna spend time in our group of friends.

Once we had kicked everyone else out we all sat in a massive circle around a mountain of booze with about 14 shot glasses. We all knew what was gonna happen. I set out the glasses going round the circle giving one to Shannon, Cherry, Aimee, Leah, Leah's boyfriend Dan, Jaz, her boyfriend James, Eleni, Harley and Steph. We all sat there staring at each other to pipe up with what game was coming first. Suddenly Jaz turned round and said "If we play never have I ever first the truth or dare so we will be drunker and hopefully won't remember half of what happens." We all agreed and Aimee started with the questions.

Aimee: Never have I ever slept with an ex after breaking up with them.

Shannon, Cherry, Aimee and I took a shot of something vile. The rest of them laughed all wondering who we actually hooked up with after breaking up. I went bright reds because I knew someone round the circle knew exactly who I had hooked up with.

Sophie: fine, fine. I will tell you who I hooked up with after we broke up but the I will not be judged we are in a safe space. Agreed.

They all nodded

Sophie (continued): So after we broke up I got low and ended hooking up with Ally because I couldn't get over her.

They all erupted in laughter as Ally was the first girl I had true feelings for however I broke up with her when I found her cheating with a guy. A GUY. Once the laughed died down I piped in with something I knew people had to drink to.