Chapter 5

I got into my room and sat on the bed with my head in my hands thinking I had ruined everything with Shan by kissing back. Just when I felt the tear build up in my eyes I heard someone knock on the door. "go away Harley!" I yelled at the door. It opened and I looked up to see Shannon stood there.

Sophie: sorry I thought you were Harley coming to give me some speech.

Shannon: no don't worry. I just realised I had nowhere to sleep and was wondering if I could sleep on your floor.

Sophie: Shannon. We are good friends. You can sleep in the bed with me.

As I said this I patted the bed next to me and she walked over and sat there and put her head on my shoulder. I looked over at her and I felt better. She had this power over me when ever I felt down she made happy again. I felt like I had known her for years. I felt looke up at me and I turned quickly so she didn't see me stare.

Shannon: Hey. Can I ask you a question?

Sophie: Yeah anything.

Shannon: Earlier when I kissed you did you kiss back because it was me or because your friends were there?

Sophie: I kissed back because the most amazing, talented and beautiful girls in the world kissed me and I thought it would be my only chance to kiss the girl I liked so I went for it.

Shannon: ok. I just wanted to know.

Sophie: Shan can I ask you a quest...

And before I could finish her lips crashed against mine. We both pulled away at the same time and I brought Shannon closer and put my arm around her waist keeping her there. She put her arms round my waist and looked into my eyes and I felt like this was meant to happen. I began to lean in again and just as we were less than a centimetre from each other Harley came bounding through the door. We both jumped backwards and let go of each other.

Harley: Sophie I thought I told you no hook ups at Leah's.

Sophie: come on H. I told you not to barge in anymore and but out of my love life will you.

We all burst out laughing at what was goingon and me and shan sat closer to each other our hand intertwined.

Harley: ok I'm gonna leet the Lesbians get back to whatever the hell it was I interrupted.

Shannon: really cause we are the only Lesbians in this room.

Harley: how the fuck do you know. O've only told. SOPHIE!

Sophie: I swear we were just in here kissing. You know I would ever tell anyone.

Shannon: If you want to hide it don't constanltly stare at that special girl in your life.

Harley: ok no one but she knows that.

Sophie: Wait. What? Your in a relationship and didn't tell me?

Harley: sorry S but I had to keep it secret. She wants it to be private.

At that moment we saw cherry cme along the corridor whispering "Harley".

I looked at Harley and she just smiled.

Sophie: She's in hear having fun with the lesbians.

Cherry: oh I just wanted to tell her...

Sophie: Cherry we know. You don't have to hide it around me and Shan but only if H doesn't repeat anything that happened in here until we do. Promise

We all nodded and smile.

Harley kissed cherry on the cheek and took her hand and they walked back to their room. I got up and closed the door. As I turned round Shannon connected our lips and pushed me up against the door I picked her up and throw her on the bed. She landed on her back and thrashed around again trying to get her balance. I couldn't stop laughing at this girl.

Shannon: Hey it's not my fault I was expecting you to chuck me across the room.

Sophie: Sorry. I just wanted you on the bed but now I will never be able to take you seriously again.

Shannon: fine then. I was gonna sleep with you as well.

Sophie: noooooooo. I missed out on that. I am such a twat nit wanting to sleep with you before I can even get you on a date. Bad Sophie.

I said this and I felt the sarcasm grow as I continued though the sentence.

Shannon: Fine then I'm sleeping on the floor.

Sophie: no please sleep next to me. I want someone o cuddle. I promise no more sarcasm.

She just laughed and I lay next to her and Shannon snuggled into me and placed her head on my chest. I put my arms round her waist and I felt her breathing slow and she fell asleep in my arms and I began to drift off to.