Chapter 10

For the first time since I met Shannon I began to relax around her. I felt the constant nerves begin to settle slowly. I drove and didn't speak. I just listened to her ramble about everything and anything under the sun. She was so concentrated on what she was saying she didn't even notice that I had parked the car.
Shannon: Wait we are here. Where is here exactly?
Sophie: We are at a place I have only ever brought 1 other person before and then I told her all about you and how I was falling for you and how I needed to be with you. We are in the new forest specifically behind my work. By the way I have a job as a kitchen porter in a boutique hotel.
Shannon: ok so u work and I am the second girl you've ever brought here.
I just nodded my head
Shannon (continued): I don't believe you babe.
Sophie: Come here then.
I began to drag her through the forest and then we stopped when we came to a specific tree. I sat down and Shan sat next to me. 
Sophie: This is the exact spot where I sat and told Harley that I was falling for a girl and that I thought I was gay. It is the place I first told her about you and the only place I ever come to think. I also talked to H about my ex's but H has always said even when I was with them you were the only one that made me truly smile like a goofy idiot. Probably like I am doing right now.
Shannon: Awhh baby your gonna make me cry please stop. I'm bit the perfect one in this relationship I'm making you keep this a secret and I know you don't want that. I know you want to shout it from the roof tops and I feel really guilty for all this ...
Sophie: Babe I love you with all my heart and I will never push you to do anything. The only thing I hope you don't mind is that I might tell Harley  a bit about our relationship but that's it. I want you to be comfortable and not rush this relationship.
Shannon: So your the one that is gonna be responsible in this relationship then. Not drinking, not putting out all the time. Huh
Sophie: Now don't put words in my mouth. I do love a drink and I probably won't turn down a chance to fuck you. However I know I am thought of as a slut and to be perfectly honest the rumours aren't that wrong you know.
Shannon: well I do now.
We sat under that same tree for hours just talking about my work and her work and anything else that we thought was nessessary for the other to know. The further the night went on the more I fell for this girl and I lived it. It reached about half 9 and I couldn't be bothered to drive home so I went into the hotel and talked to the manger. I got us a room for 2 nights cause we had a week till we had to go back to school and work and a fable for dinner.
Sophie: Babe they've fit us in for dinner
Shannon: really.
Sophie: yeah I talked to TJ the manager. She said it was cool and we have a room for the next 3 days.
Shannon: Can we eat now.
Sophie: of course babe. Let's go I'm staving.

We walked into the hotel hand in hand. When we got restaurant I let go not knowing what the colleges of mine would do if they found out this was my girlfriend. We sat down and the only other lesbian I worked out with came over not looking up to see who was at.

Alex (waitress) : Hiya. I'm Alex and I will be your server this evening. Can I get you a drink?

Sophie: yeah I'll have 2 of whatever lager you have on draught. Specifically the Peroni thanks.

Alex still hadn't taken her eyes off the pad in her hand.

Alex: wait how'd you know we have peroni.

She finally looked up and just smiled at me.

Alex (continued): OMG bitch what the hell are you doing out here. These dishes aren't gonna wash themselves.

We both burst out laughing and I saw Shan chuckle too.

Sophie: Alex this is Shannon, Shan this is Alex.

Alex: this is serious then Soph.

Shannon: What do you mean?

Alex: I've met a few of the hook up's on work nights out and none of them wear her class ring. You're alright gorgeous she never brings anyone out to us. She's embarrassed of this lot.

Sophie: Hey I'm not embarrassed of everyone out here just a few of you.

Alex: wait till Poppy hears you're out here with a girl she will flip.

Sophie: Alex no! No one here is to know anything about Shan being my partner. Ok.

Alex just nodded.

Sophie (continued): The chefs and housekeeping don't need to know I am here ok. She hasn't meet them yet.

Alex: Wait what! You brought her here but not to them.

Sophie: yep.

Alex: You're dead.

Shannon: wait what am I missing? Who am I meeting? And why is my girlfriend dead?

Alex: She doesn't know?

I shook my head.

Shannon: know what. Sophie please.

As she said this she gave me the puppy dog eyes and began to pout before I could open my mouth Alex had already began making a whipped noise.

Sophie: I know but I don't give a shit. Babe the head chef is my dad and the head of housekeeping is my mother. They don't know we are here they will once we have finished dinner and left this building thou.

Shannon: wait why?

Sophie and Alex (both together): you don't want to know.

Shannon: ok

Alex: I will be back with your drinks in a minute and I will then take your food order.

Alex walked away and I smiled and Shan.

Sophie: I am so sorry about her; she's harmless like the rest of them.

Shannon: ok.

We got our drinks and ordered food. The food came out quickly cause we were the last table sat in the restaurant. We ate and I payed the bill.

Sophie: I'm just gonna get the key.

I snuck through the kitchen as I knew the only people in there had already seen me there and thought I brought a friend away for a few days for a relax. Idiots. I got the key from reception and wrote TJ a thank you note.

Sophie: Come on then babe.

I grabbed her hand and we ran through the kitchen and I said night to everyone and found out that Alex was on breakfast. We got to the room pretty quickly. Room 4, the most beautiful in the building. I gave Shannon a kiss as we got to the door. We crashed through the door and before either of us knew we were lying on the bed, her lips against mine. This had gone from an innocent kiss to a full on make out session in seconds. Neither of us was gonna stop this though. I felt her hands come under my shirt as I slid my hands under hers. I pulled away for a second and removed my shirt and she did the same. Before I could move she had got on top of me and we were kissing again. I smiled against her lips and began to kiss down her neck and chest.

You can guess what happened from then on.

I woke up with Shannon still cuddled into me like she was when we went to sleep. I closed my eyes and just thought FINALLY!