Chapter 11

I woke up when I heard a sudden knock on the door and heard someone say housekeeping. I leapt up and said through the door that I would be gone in an hour or so. The voice that I knew was my mother's just replied with ok and left. I jumped in the shower trying not to wake Shan who had slept through the whole thing. I heard Shannon begin to get up. Before I could react she had walked into the bathroom and just stared at me through the glass.

Sophie: I now know how my poor fish feel.

Shannon: Sorry baby but your just to hot not to stare.

Sophie: alright. We have to be out of here in about half an hour by the way.

Shannon: cool. Anything to do with the Scottish women that knocked on the door a minute ago saying she was housekeeping?

Sophie: You heard that.

Shannon: You were in the shower.

Sophie: oh ok she came back and yes we need to get out of here before housekeeping get in here. So do you wanna go out for breakfast?

Shannon: I thought you'd never ask.

I put on my clothes from yesterday and so did Shan and we left the room. I got very twitchy as I knew my mother could be anywhere and I didn't want to have to explain why I was at work. We went down to the restaurant to find Alex sat talking to someone so I waved bye to her and went to reception to see TJ.

Sophie: Hey TJ. Thanks for the room.

TJ: no problem anything for an employee that is as helpful as you Soph. Have you seen your mum yet?

Sophie: No and I don't want her to know I am in room 4 ok TJ.

TJ: fine but she will know and you know it.

Sophie: I know but I want to introduce her to my friend at the lunch thing we have today.

Shannon: What lunch thing?

Sophie: Just a lunch that me, my mum and dad have the day after Mark leaves so that we are together and stuff. If you don't wanna come I can drop you off in lymington or Christchurch while I go.

Shannon: No I wanna go if that's alright.

Sophie: of course it is.

TJ: you two might want to leave I can hear chef coming.

Sophie and Shannon (together): Bye

And with that we ran to my car and drove to the nearest café. When we got there we sat down and ordered some breakfast. About 20 minutes after we got there, I got a text from my mum.

Jennifer (mum): hey Sophie. Just reminding you that we have that lunch today but Mark hasn't left. He decided to stay for a few more weeks but we are still gonna have the lunch at 3 in the PD room. Mum xxx

Sophie: hey mum. Ok. Can I bring someone to lunch please? Xxx

Jennifer: of course. Have I meet them before? Xxx

Sophie: no but mark has I just want her to meet you and dad. Xxx

Jennifer: ok so who is the new soon to be ex-girlfriend? Xx

Sophie: it's not like that. I promise. See you at 3. Bye mum xxx

Jennifer: Bye xxx

I put my phone on the table and smiled at the beautiful girl sitting across from me because I knew she was perfect and I couldn't wait for my parents to see how perfect she was.

Shannon: hey babe.

Sophie: yeah babe?

Shannon: can we go shopping so I can get some nicer clothes to meet your parents in?

Sophie: ok we can go because I need to look nice too. Mark is gonna be there.

I paid for breakfast and we left the café and I was dragged round every shop Shannon could possibly find. She eventually found the perfect dress. She looked absolutely stunning in it. The dress was simple and elegant. I ended up buying myself a whole new outfit instead of just a new shirt. i began to drive back to the hotel when I started to get really nervous because my parents had never met a girl I was properly serious about ever.

When we got back to the hotel I parked and we went to the room and changed into the clothes we had just bought. Shannon in her beautiful white dress that came to about half way down her thigh and me in a white shirt, jeans, a grey waistcoat and a grey tie. I went to leave the room when I heard a knock and someone walk away. I opened the room door to see a bunch of flowers and a card that read "give to the beautiful girl your bringing. Mark". I smiled to myself and gave them to Shannon. I took her hand and we walked down to the private dining room for lunch and I couldn't have been more nervous.

A.N

Sorry for such a crappy chapter I just needed to move the story on. Sorry again and I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I promise I will try and write more drama but I find it hard.

Sophie xxx

Will she be mine?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें