Sawyer's Birthday

Troy's POV

It's been two weeks since I started dating Niecy again and I honestly haven't seen my friends as much as I would like to, apparently none of them enjoyed being with Niecy and it was mutual since she doesn't wanna hang out with them either.

Phone Buzzing

- Hey, Baee, this Saturday we are so going to Candice's clothes store, she's opening and she invited me personally and I can't go alone, so I'm going with my man

- Bae, it's Sawyer's birthday party this Saturday, I really have to be there!

- Oh come on what time is that boring party? The opening is at 4!

- I don't know, like 7...

- Okay perfect you'll make it to both!

Niecy didn't understand that Sawyer and I are best friends since kindergarden I have to be at his birthday on time, but she didn't care at all, while I cared of being with her at the stupid opening of her friends store. It really seemed uneven, and it really made me think that it could be a mistake that we started dating again, this thought come to me every night actually that im not really into her, but i just wanted a girlfriend. It makes me sad, so i keep pushing these thoughts away. Now i had to find a good gift for my best friend.

Sophie's POV

Going shopping for a gift for Sawyer seemed so easy for me, Pepper and Bella were already waiting at the frozen yogurt place for me and Jason, while we were trying to find something.

"You know Sophie, I'm really happy Sawyer invited me to his birthday, but I have no idea what to get him."

"It's easy, anything that has to do with cowboy stuff, is perfect! You should go for a hat, he loves them! Once at a birthday party, his cousin brought him a super cowboy style hat, and we filled his hat with cake and couldn't clean it up and started crying and

"Oh my god! He stopped me

"What?"

"I forgot my cousin Luke! He will be staying at my house this weekend, and he wanted to go somewhere fun, man,

"He could join us at the party,

"Do you think Sawyer would be okay with him coming to the party?"

"Really? I don't think he will even notice who's there or not, it's all about food for Sawyer! And trucks, and horses, you got it.

"I'll message him so we're sure he doesn't have any problem

"But I have to tell you, he does modeling!"

"Who? Your cousin? Jason nodded with a grin "Damn I'd love to meet him

"Hmm, really? I mean, I thought you're like somewhere else, maybe interested for someone else?"

"I AM NOWHERE! AND NOT INTERESTED IN NOONE!

"okay okay, I'll set you up,I'm sure he'd love to hang out with you at the party!

Saturday night

Sophie's POV

Everything was so on point, the ranch was huge, and it was super well decorated, from a dancefloor, to arcade, to even a Rodeo Bull game, the Raging Bull!

It was the ultimate Sawyer party.

Me, Bella, Zach, Pepper and Newt with Asha, all arrived together the moment we walked in Sawyer rushed onto us,