Injured

Troy's POV

"It hurts coach, it hurts so badly!"

"It's a dislocated shoulder Dixon it should hurt"

"My god Ricky, what did you do to me?" Ricky was crying on the bench, he obviously didn't mean to fall on me, but he is a big guy, and heavier than me, I'm literally paralyzed in my right side. Which means no football until my shoulder gets better. Coach and Ricky, helped me get to the locker room

"Troy stay here you have to wait for a doctor, because the school nurse is not here today, he'll be here in any minute"

"Okay I'll wait coach you go finish the practice"

Ricky turned to me in tears "I am so sorry Troy, I really didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry, really it's okay, I'll be fine" he was so sad, and Ricky is very sensitive, I couldn't blame him for an accident.

Sophie's POV

"So how are things going with Jason, it's been almost 2 weeks since you started dating"

"You know Sophie it's actually amazing, I enjoy every minute with him, we went to the movies the other day and then for dinner, he was so cute!"

"Aw I'm so happy for you!" I said and gave her a hug.

"I am sorry, about the whole mess I made that day you had a date with him at Bella's house, I overreacted and I didn't follow our rules, friends before boyfriends! I am the worst Sophie!"

"Don't even mention it, I've never seen you acting like that for a boy before, so it's all worth it, a bit of Bella's fault but - " oh Bella! "Oh my god, I forgot, I had to give Bella her notebook back, is she at practice now?

"Yes but you can go and leave it at the locker room, don't worry nobody is in there right now! See you at starcade?"

"Yes sure" I say and rush to the boys locker room.

I walked in and without looking around I left Bella's notebook, the smell of the room was intense, like the smell of my brother's bedrooms. I turn around to notice Troy on a bench staring at me, and it seemed like he was in a lot of pain. I was wondering what happened to him?

"Troy? Aren't you supposed to be at football practice with the others? I ask

"Does it look like I am able to Sophie?" he replies with a groan of pain

"Not really, I said examining him, what happened?" I say while I sit on the other side of the bench across of him.

"Ricky! Your brother, he landed on me"

"What? Why?"

"It was an accident I didn't see him coming he got distracted by a bee - "

"He is so stupid!" I cut him off "How can he be so careless, he's way bigger than you, you could have gotten way more hurt than just your shoulder and - "

"Hello there! A deep voice interrupted me, it was the doctor who came to check up on him. "I am sorry to keep you waiting, traffic! I stood up, feeling a bit awkward. He was a tall thin man, with his hair in a weird ponytail, he wore a pair of glasses that made him look like an older version of "Harry Potter" and a white shirt with parrots on it. He placed his bag down, and took my seat on the bench close to Troy.

"So, what do we have here, it's Mr. Dixon, right?" Troy nodded. "I'm Andrew, and you are?" He said pointing at me and then he turned to Troy who couldn't move his arm.