"We're not quite done yet princey, you still have to narrate the history of our school, Min academia." I said in a duh tone.

"What?!"

I grunted and ruffled my own hair. "You have to write the history of our school! Is that so hard to understand?!"

"Yes! Where the hell am I gonna research? Hand me your phone, I'm gonna call Sungcheol. I can't with this anymore."

"Sure, the landline's downstairs." I boredly replied not interested.

"I specifically said phone right? Just give me your phone already!"

"I don't have a fucking phone! And what happened to yours anyway? You always play games and take selfies. Huh, it probably cracked because of your face." A scoff left my mouth, sarcastically laughing at my comment.

"Hey! My phone is charging downstairs but I'm too lazy to get it and it wasn't because it cracked by my face! I have a very handsome face, excuse you." He glared at me slightly. "What am I gonna do?! This puny house of yours doesn't even have wifi! And you don't have a goddamn phone! I'm so screwed!" He whined rolling into my blanket. My eyes twitch in disbelief.

"Yes, our house maybe puny but it's better to stay here than to stay out in the streets ain't it? If it weren't for this puny house, you'll be a lowlife beggar by now! And I don't have a phone cause life's a bitch and there's more important things to buy than a stupid device." He looked down and sighed, burying his face into his palm. "And for the record, there's this thing they call books? You should try it sometime."

"Book?! You expect me to read a thick and very old papers complied together? No way!" He pouted once again. I threw him the book that I used to write my homework.

"Here genius, use it or fail class and you'll never be king." He quickly catches it by reflex. Which is a good thing, I don't know why I'm helping this guy.

"Where do I start?" He asked in a low tone.

"From the back. For pete's sake of course page one! Are you dumb?! I mean don't you have a book in the freaking palace?!" I angrily bawled.

"I do, I actually have a whole room filled with shelves and books, it's called a l-liberium– no no, a lib... ra? Huh, what was it again?" He confusedly ask and flipped the pages swiftly. I raised a brow.

"You mean a library?"

"Yes! A librarium!" He snapped his fingers. "But I don't actually read these stuffs, just novels and some poetries."

"Okay enough chit chats, do your homework and I'll go to sleep. Good luck, you need a lot of that." I muttered and shooed him from my bed.

"Can't I sleep beside y—"

"Want me to cut your dick?"

"Alright I'll go!" He pouted while getting up, holding the book in his hand. "At least a goodnight kiss will be fine."

"I'm serious. I'll cut your dick princey." I glared at him. He gave me a wink before settling into his own bed. I sighed in relief and wrapped myself under the sheets.

"Uuuughhh! I miss my palace where I don't do anything, I hate this life!"

What a handful.