Black

Jungkook's POV

Bts looked at me with confusion written all over their faces...

I looked at them with a straight innocent face trying hard not grin...

" Spit it out. We know you have information on BLACK..", Namjoon said.

I sighed...

" BLACK ... They are a group of four... People you should never mess with... Well as I was saying they are a group of four... Girls..."

" Girls?!", The boys exclaimed in surprise.

I continued," Let's start with Jen... Her full name is Kim Jennie. Born in Busan, raised in New Zealand. Her mother is a famous fashion designer... Im quite sure you have heard of the brand called ' Gemini '... That's her mother's... She works as a trainee fashion writer... Next we have Lalisa Manoban more likely to be known as L... She is Thai but her mother is from Daegu... Her father is the  ambassador of Thailand... She has quite a lot of political relations... She is an underground rapper... Next is the scary one...  Clarissa lee... Better know as CL... Pure korean... Born and raised in Korea... Her parents used to have a large and powerful underground gang called 'Blood'... But... After her parents passed away the gang parted ways and now I guess they live an ordinary life... Unable to take the pain of her parents passing away at a young age she became a drug addict... Well after 2 years she went through rehab and is back to her normal cold ways of interaction... She was taken care of by her grandparents... Owners of Claire automobiles... She is cold, blunt, always has some rightful excuse... Well in the end we have... The leader... All the gangs in Korea know her as Zee... ", Bts looked at me with their eyes wide and jaws dropped... They never could have dreamed of such thing...

" Z-Zee?? As in like Kim Cheonsa?! Cheonsa of 1-A?? ", exclaimed Jin...

" Kookie stop joking! ", screamed Jimin," No... You mean she... Is the leader of this BLACK group..."

I nodded and spoke, " Yes... Kim Cheonsa... Zee... Daughter of the greatest mafia jjang... Kim Kang Ju... "

The boys stayed speechless... They weren't able to utter any words... It was obvious... No one could have actually imagined that she was the daughter of a jjang... Even I didn't...

Suddenly we heard the girls screaming in the hallways and corridors...

Hoseok got up frantically, " Omo what's happening? Is it a fire drill? "...