Old Friend...

Zee's POV

It was... Jungkook. He's an old friend of mine. We graduated from the same elementary school . He was my savior back then, when I was thrown out of my house. Jungkook's parents were overseas at that moment so he took me to his house. He comforted me. He seemed the same as me.

Both of us were lonely. Our families were well known. But... We were abandoned by our parents. We supported each other in the time of need. He is the only person who I think of in the time of need.

" Hey! Zee! Wait. " he shouted. I smirked at him. He was still the same...
" Childish as ever eh... Kookie ^^", I said.
He pouted. To be honest he really did not change, he is even cuter than before .
" Zee... What are you doing here? You look like as if you were crying...? Gwenchana Zee? ", he asked out of concern.

He knows me inside out. I replied," I... Actually... Let's go to my place and talk. " He nodded. He told me that he would ride the bike and I would have to sit behind him. We debated on who would ride the bike. In conclusion we just played rock, paper, scissors to decide.

He won. -_-

My luck is really bad.

Well riding behind him brought back memories. I got nostalgic...
As he rode down the street my tears kept flowing down my cheeks. I just couldn't stop them. My heart ached for no reason. I clenched my fists tight and rubbed my eyes.

" Hold me tightly.. ", he said as he started to speed up. I held onto him tightly.

Was Kookie's back always so broad... I laid my head on his back. My tears stopped streaming down my face, his back felt really soothing ... All my pain seemed to go away.

Jungkook's POV

I felt a sudden load on my back. I blushed. Zee laid her head on my back with her arms around my waist. She stopped crying... She must be asleep.

I brought her to her mansion, though she lives alone she lives in such a big mansion . I searched for the key to the door ... It was hard to search for the key since I had her in my arms. I carried her princess style till the gate .

I tried not to wake her up but while I was searching for the key she blinked a bit and spoke, " hmm.. Kookie..?"

" Ah sorry I was searching for the keys to your house.. " I replied.

" Ring the bell... ", she said softly.

I thought she lived alone... I rung the bell in curiosity. To my surprise a man in a black suit opened the door as soon as he saw Zee.

" Put me down please Kookie. ", I heard Zee's voice. I put her down as she asked. She ordered the man saying," Hold fire. " I couldn't understand the reason for her sentence. Well... she offered me to sit on the couch in the living room while she freshened up .

There were a lot of men dressed in black suits in the living room.
I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine. It felt like someone actually 'some people ' were giving me death glares behind my back .

Just then like an angel Zee came in. She had a pair of loose shirt and shorts on. She seemed to have calmed down.
" Well... Everyone... This is Jungkook. He is a really great childhood friend of mine. So... shimmer down. Kookie they are my followers. "

Her words gave me a surprise.

Followers...
" Zee are you... trying to become a jjang...? I've heard stories that you are the jjang in your school... I couldn't believe that they were true... but Zee... You... ", I asked her, the rest of the words weren't coming out of my mouth... I didn't want to hurt her.

" Well... Kookie... It's the truth... I'm the jjang of Seoul high. These guys... they are my family. Do you remember the day when I left my home... The 9th of November... It was the day... I found you. Kookie... Im grateful that you let me stay with you, you were my everything at that moment... Well the day your parents returned... I ran away. I didn't want to cause you any problems anymore... Well that day I found this gang..that day I found my home. These people took me in... cared for me... they are my family!... At the age of 15 I got in contact with Taetae, he kept my existence a secret from my parents. Then just a month ago my parents frantically searched for me because my fiance's father decided that we should get married since we turned 17. Kang Ju had forgotten about the contract with Park Jen Su. Sorry... I didn't tell you about this, well... you could stay the night... actually... as long as you would want to. I want to repay you. Back in the Bighit office... I saw you with your parents. I heard your conversation with them... I didn't mean to... but i just couldn't help it at that time. Well then you could sleep in my room, since I bear to see you slaughtered at night... Haha sorry I was just kidding. Anyways you could use the bath there are spare clothes there... ", I advised him... Since he seemed really tired and sad.