First Love...

Zee's POV

" Please settle down everybody.", said Principal Jay, trying to get the girls shut up.

She cleared her throat and started to speak, " Well... I have an important announcement to make... As you all know... Seoul High has been a very successful school. Our school has always achieved the first rank in education, sportsmanship and other extracurricular activities. Just like us, there is another school that takes the first place in education, sportsmanship and the extracurricular activities. That school stands alongside Seoul High... we all know that school really well... it is Boston High... well since both our schools are so well known around Korea and also outside Korea, the Board of Education has decided that we should merge together and form a greater and more successful empire. Therefore the principal of Boston High and I along with the teachers, have decided that we shall join our school with theirs and we shall call it...
' Cambridge High '. So from today onwards we shall send you all to Boston High as their school is much bigger than ours and they already made the arrangements for you girls to study their and your studies will resume from the day after tomorrow. Please head to the ground and search for your teachers to guide you to the buses. "

The hall filled with murmurs and gossips as everyone head out to the field.

Hae Ri walked towards me as she spotted me, she is my right hand. She gives me the information of the other schools so that we can defeat them if they don't surrender to me.

" Ah~ Zee ~ Aren't you surprised?! ~ But it is a good thing that now we can study with boys ~ Omo I can't wait to meet the oppas~ ", she spoke in her annoying aegyo tone.

I shot her a death glare and said sarcastically with some aegyo ," Omo Hae Ri ~ I can understand your feelings... I also want to meet the oppas ~ I can't wait to make them my servants ~"

" Gawd! I'll never get another boyfriend if I stay with you any longer! ", she screamed in annoyment, that's her real attitude... She really is two-faced... But her bossy attitude suits her better.

Just as I sat down on the last seat beside the window in the bus I pulled out my earphones from my bag and started listening to Black Pink - Whistle...

Just Then it struck me... Boston high... Jimin studies în Boston High! Omo! What should I do if I see him....?! Wait a minute...

Why do I even care... Whatever Kookie also studies in Boston High anyway... Omo it'll be fun ^^I can irritate Kookie even more!!

As the thoughts of having fun with Kookie we reached....
Boston High...

As we got off the bus a line of boys on either ends...

For some freaking reason the boys looked all sparkly... ugh... my eyes hurt...

I looked down and walked straight...

" Ow... beyane... You should move from my way... Omo My butt hurts... ", I crashed into an unknown figure... I look up too see who it was...

My face turned bright red... I stared at him in surprise for a while... his brown almond shaped eyes stared into mine...

The sudden stupid realization struck me and I got up slowly picking up my side bag while holding my butt.

I held out my hand to Jimin who was still sitting on the ground like an idiot staring at me...

Jimin's POV

I banged into a girl and fell on the ground landing on my tail-bone... It really hurts... I look too see which stupid girl dared to crash into me like a rhinoceros...

Oh shoot! Kim Cheonsa! Wtf... She... she is here... I... The love of my life... I stared at her as she got up... She is still as beautiful as ever... My heart hurts as I remember how she told me not to love her when I've fell for her long ago...

She held her hand out to me...

Surprised I looked at her confused...

" Do you love the ground? Or are you frozen because of the cold? ", she questioned me sarcastically...

I held her hand and kneeled on my knee and kissed the back of her hand and stood up.

To my surprise she was blushing... So cute...

" Well... we meet again eh... ", I said while smirking.

" Yeah... Nice to see you... I need to get to the lockers...So excuse me.. ", saying that she started walking towards the girls lockers... I wanted to have a good conversation with her...

* Recess *

I headed towards the roof of the school building to have my lunch away from the noise...

*click*

I saw... Cheonsa... Leaning on the railing...

" Yah! Cheonsa-ssi people are not allowed to come up here... "

She replied bluntly " I know... Even you are here... "

" Well since you are here let us have a clear conversation about the reason why you don't like me.. ", I asked her politely.

She walked towards me and sat down leaning on the wall and then gestured me to sit as well.

" You know... Cheonsa... I love you... "