New School ...

Zee's POV

I woke up according to my normal routine...

I scratched my head while yawning... I'm not really a morning person... but its become a habit of mine waking up in the morning...

Just then... I realized that Jungkook was sleeping on the same bed as me last night... I felt my body temperature rising... I was blushing hard....

*click*

The bathroom door opened...

I turned my head while rubbing my eyes to see if it was Jungkook...

I was right... I felt happy...

" Good morning Cheonsa! ", he said cutely.

I felt relieved...

" Mornin'.... Well My name is Zee. ", I said bluntly.

The day had finally arrived...

Today was the first day of high school. We are third years...

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in my uniform. Tied my hair in a high pony tail and applied some lip balm.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Kookie sitting on the bed playing some game in his phone...

I then realized that he was sitting on the bed without his uniform...

Reality hit me hard... Kookie left his home so how could he have his uniform on...

Just then I heard a knock on my door...

I opened the door to see who it was... To my surprise it was my whole gang, they congratulated me on being a first year in high school and barged into my room... They all handed me presents... I couldn't believe that they spent their allowance just for my sake...

Then... They faced Kookie who was engrossed in his game... They took his phone from him, connected it with a laptop that one of them were holding tapped some buttons here and there... It seemed like he was sending files to some other phone... Then after the man was done pressing the buttons he disconnected the phone from the laptop and again faced Kookie...

Kookie sat still staring at him in awe...

My follower looked into Kookie's dark almond shaped eyes...

" Sorry ", muttered my follower.

*snap *

He bent the flip phone and broke it...

Kookie was shocked yet angry as to how could someone just break somebody's phone with a grin on his face...

Kookie slowly stood up and walked towards him...

Just then they presented Kookie a new phone before he could say anything...

Kookie's expression changed completely... He looked like a little kid who just got candy... He loved the gift...

Well.. we changed into our new uniforms gifted by my followers and the headed for school...

I was really happy to be back to school...

New semester... New class... New teachers... New friends... I have soo many thoughts going on in my mind...

Ding ~ Dong...

It was the school bell...

I settled my things in my locker and then headed to the auditorium...

The principal had an important announcement to make...