Crush

Jimin's POV

I walked into the cafeteria emotionlessly...

The room was full of whispers and murmurs... The students were crowding at the exit of the cafeteria which leads to the campus grounds...

I joined the crowd to know what was going on...

Just then I saw Cheonsa... She was beating up some delinquents...

Then she said, "Everyone listen up! Anybody who tries to bully anyone and especially girls from the previous Seoul High will have to face serious consequences!!! ARASSO !?!"

Everyone specially girls answered in unison "YES!!"
Like as if they were acquainted with this...

As she exited the cafeteria the crowd dispersed slowly, going back to what they were originally doing...

My friends also called BTS( Namjoon , Suga, Jungkook and Hoseok ) called out to me to grab some food to eat... After paying for my kimchi bread and milk my friends and I headed to the rooftop to eat.

Everyone sat down on the floor and started eating silently...

J-Hope hyung broke the silence by saying, " Kim Cheonsa of class 1-A was astounding back there..."

Rap Mon and the rest agreed with him...

" She might be useful for our gang.", said Jin hyung while drinking his Milkshake.

Rap Mon was just quietly observing the rest of the members then he asked, " What do you guys think about Kim Cheonsa...? "

J-Hope hyung spoke first, " I like her!! She gives a really refreshing vibe! ~"

Just then Suga hyung said, " I think she was really cool like me. The way she hit those delinquents was amazing ."

" That is nothing compared to the fights that I have seen. Last year she fought a group of 5 and they had to be hospitalized because of their serious injuries and fractures... ", said Jungkook.

How does Jungkook know that...?

I stare at Jungkook out of suspicion...

Suddenly I heard a *click* sound, the door opened slowly...

It was Cheonsa with a cigarette in her mouth...

She seemed like she was taken aback when she saw us...

She took the cigarette out of her mouth and blew out smoke, she did it like it was an obvious fact that she smoked...

Just then Jungkook asked her, " Hey Zee what's up?"

" Nothing, just came for a smoke. You guys continue what you were doing, I won't be in your way...", saying that Cheonsa walked to the other side of the roof and continued smoking.

We looked at each other not knowing what to do, none of us must have expected that she was smoking... Well, I guess the exception includes Jungkook.

To break the silence going on Rap Mon asked Jungkook, " How do you know Kim Cheonsa?"

" She's my childhood friend.", he replied without any hesitation .

His words surprised me... Friends...? I was not told that...

" Well then... Should we keep her in the gang? Even Kookie knows her so he could persuade her for us...", said Rap Monster.

Everyone seemed to agree with the idea of having Cheonsa in our gang...

Zee's POV

I headed to the rooftop to smoke as usual but...

Just as I opened the door to the rooftop I saw Jimin and his friends staring at me as if I had committed a crime...

I looked at kookie as he asked me, " Hey Zee... what's up?"

I replied calmly, " Nothing, just came for a smoke. You guys continue what you were doing, I won't be in your way..."

I walked over to the other side of the rooftop to smoke, trying not to disturb them...

I can make out that they were talking about me... Jungkook never told me that he was in the Bts gang...

I slowly blew out the last smoke as my phone vibrated in my pocket...

" We're back.", I smirked at the text... This is going to be fun...

I ran out of the rooftop with the guys staring in awe...

Jungkook's POV

As Zee walked out of the door namjoon suddenly asked us, "By any chance do you guys have any idea of this gang called Black? "

I smirked...

I snickered...

I smiled and spoke," Somethings are really near but they seem so far away... "