She Seems Familiar...

Jimin's POV

She headed gracefully towards me...

" Hey man what's up! ",  she shaked my hand then interlocked our palms followed by a fist bump,  as if she was a gangster meeting her comrade. I stood there frozen for a second...

Coming back to my senses,  I took her hand and kissed the back of her palm like a proper gentleman to charm her... 

She pulled her hand back... In surprise I glanced at her... She was smiling sweetly but...
Behind her smile I could see her uneasiness.

" Alright now so... Lets eat! ",  said mom trying to let everyone get to know each other...

I sat across my fiance on the dining table next to my sister and she sat next to her brother who sat across my sister.  Our mothers were sitting beside us across each other.

Jm's mom ⚜️ Jimin ⚜️ Jm's sis
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
  Z's mom  ⚜️ Zee     ⚜️ Z's bro

Our fathers sat on a different table to talk privately.
The appetizer was brought in. Each of us were served a bowl of tteokguk ( korean rice cake soup) .  They had slices of cucumbers and shredded carrots with mayonnaise for the salad and a small bowl of yogurt to garnish it. The appetizer itself looked like a meal for a king.

Zee's POV,

I looked at the soup that was brought in.  It looked so heavenly. If I could eat such great meal everyday I could see my fiance everyday!

I wanted to pounce on the food right when I saw it but... mum stopped me by pinching me on my thigh .

I could swear a lot at that moment but I had to control my mouth and behavior. " Lets eat!",  said my fiance.  I guess he knew I was hungry because I could see him smiling widely when he glanced at me.

I looked at the spoons and forks and started thinking which one should I use, 'cause first of all there were a lot of them and second I was not acquainted to using forks and spoons,  back at my place when I used to eat lunch,  I ate it with my comrades with chopsticks. I looked at Taehyung to look at what spoon he used,  but...It seemed like he was engrossed into his own world. When I looked from his point of view.. I saw my fiance's sister staring back at my brother.

" Oh every time I see you...
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering "

Taehyung POV

" Oh every time I see you
When I see your eyes
My heart keeps fluttering"
( A/N - those are the lyrics of 'Everytime' from Descendents of the sun... It's the english version ;))

Hearing those words I snapped.
Turning to my sister, I whispered to her trying not to blush , " What's the matter?!" She pointed towards her soup then looked at the spoons. It seemed like she didn't know which spoon to use. Well... in the end, we're the children of the underworld's greatest mafia.

I sighed...

I gestured her to use the soup spoon placed on the outermost on the right and started drinking my soup.

Just a minute ago.... I felt like I was in a trance. She seems like... I don't know why but... when I look at her... my heart beats twice it's pace, it's feels as if my heart could just jump out of my chest. I have never felt that way before...

I continue to sip my soup as those thoughts keep coming into my mind...

" Yah! Taetae why are you sipping the spoon? Do you want more soup? " I snapped as I heard my sister whisper to me.

Haha... I was really sipping the spoon without any soup left in my bowl. I could sense Park Gijeog ( My sister's fiance's younger sister who was sitting directly opposite to me) chuckle.

I glanced at her... She... she looked so beautiful... when I look at her laugh... I feel like making her mine... Wait a minute!!!... This is not happening... NO!... I cant believe this...

Am I in love with her?...

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Jimin's POV

After dinner my fiance and I were left alone to get to know each other.

I led her to the rooftop of the building as it was the most peaceful place I could think of.
Well the view from the rooftop was amazing and at night a little fresh air helps my brain to process calmly. I can't get used to talking to her.

Being alone with her my heart started beating really fast... for some reason I couldn't stop blushing...

She leaned over the railing of the rooftop. An awkward silence spread over as she starred at the view.

To break the silence I spoke, " Well... I guess you know about me already..." " Nope I don't. ", she bluntly cut me off with a straight face.

It was quite a surprise... almost every girl in Seoul dreamed to be married to me. I am a kingka of my school. Nobody has ever told me that they didn't know me.

" Anneyong haseyo... My name is Kim Cheonsa, daughter of Kim Kang Ju the head of Kimsang automobiles the largest seller of cars in Seoul and the daughter of Kim Mei Bin the head of Bitae textiles the largest textile industry in Seoul. I'm 17 years old and I study in Seoul high school. Mianhae but I don't know anything about you. "

Her blunt introduction surprised me. But somehow when I look at her she reminds me of the badass angel... They seem like the same person...