Am I In Love...?

Jimin's POV

" Well... Anneyong haseyo... mianhae Cheonsa. I thought that since I was pretty well known in Seoul... So I thought you would know me too. Well then...", I bowed slightly and asked her to sit down on the wooden slab made to sit on the roof during breaks.

I stood in front of her and started speaking...
" Anneyong haseyo Cheonsa, my name is Park Jimin. I'm 17. I study in Boston high. My family consists of my father, my mum, my younger sister and me. My father is the head of the Bighit company and my mother is a fashion designer in our company. Well for your information Bighit company is the biggest show industry in Seoul... that was just if you didn't know... "

" Mianhae, can I call you Jimin? "she asked me bluntly.

" Yeah... Sure ", I smirked. She seems pretty... and cute. Well... she just seems so different from the Angel. Cheonsa is I guess better than Angel.

" Hey... So what are your hobbies? ", I asked her to break the awkward silence.

She replied sweetly," Well I like doing a lot of things during my free time... I like to doodle, read books, listen to music, practice my martial arts sometimes... and singing sometimes... "
She was sitting with her legs spread widely. I blushed and spoke trying to hide my embarrassment," Um.... Cheonsa... Could you please sit properly... I can see your underwear. "

" So what..? ", she seemed confused.

Gosh... Whatever she does makes me fall for her even more.

She looked at her legs realizing that I was serious about seeing her underwear, her face turned red. She sat with her legs crossed.

I thought for a while on what topic should we talk about... Just then she spoke," Well... Y'know this marriage, these vows, they're quite meaningless to me so just to let you know I'm not really interested in you and I know you must be having your own girl. Well... It's not something that I really should say but... Park Jimin don't fall for me. Don't ever ask me about me. Never question me. "

I looked at her dumbfounded. Not knowing what should I say or what should I do.

She got up and walked away.
At that moment.. My chest seemed to hurt. It felt like as if someone hit me up badly. It hurt.

Zee's POV ~

I walked down the stairs. My feet were aching. I held on to the railing and reflected on what I told Jimin. Well maybe it was kind of harsh. Maybe he already has a girlfriend. Maybe he was shocked to hear those words. Maybe he is laughing at me right now. Just ' maybe' I fell for him...

Tears were falling from my face. I didn't understand the reason for it. I've never cried. For some unknown reason my chest hurts.

I head straight to the bathroom, trying not to attract any attention, since I knew that the eyeliner must have gotten smudged and I must be looking like a ghost right now. I washed my face removing all the makeup from my face and text Taehyung.

" Hey. I'll be heading home! "

" Dad and mom are looking for you! Come to the entrance of the building quick. "

Reading his message, I rushed to the entrance of the building.

My parents and Taehyung were standing there.

" What's the matter? ", I asked my father.

" You're going to live with us from now on..... Cheonsa ", he replied.
Quite surprising. He actually called me by my name. What's more he.... He asked me to stay under the same roof as him. I felt like I was really dreaming. I never had such a nightmare.

" Why.? "I asked him bluntly.

" Because. We are a family. "

" Haha. Nice joke. We? A family? Together? Under the same roof?
Kim Kang Ju, the greatest jjang in the underworld asks me to live under the same roof as him as a 'family'. Damn, Kim Kang Ju, cut the crap. Your the one who abandoned me. Your the one who told me to live far away from you. Your the one who told me that I am not your daughter if I don't... If I don't benefit you.
It was You Kang Ju who sold me off for reputation. For the sake of your dirty money you were going to make me the bride of a 50 year old man. It was thanks to my lucky stars I made the decision to run away. From that day, I never had a father anymore. And now your telling me that ' you ' want to be my family! Like heck I'll say yes. Don't talk crazy things like that. I'm not the same old Cheonsa anymore... Not anymore. I'm Zee. I'm not a thing that you own. "

My heart ached. It felt like daggers were piercing my chest.

I head towards the parking lot to find my bike. I heard footsteps running towards me. I turned around. It was...