Angel

Jimin's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
*creak*

I heard the door swing open. A pair of footsteps made its way towards my bed .

" Young master! Wake up! ", exclaimed Ma Ri, my personal maid.

" Ma Ri let me sleep for a few minutes more", I said while yawning.

" Sir, have you forgotten what day it is today!", she exclaimed...

I tried to think hard on what day it was today.... It was neither my parents birthdays nor their anniversary today, it wasn't my birthday either. I questioned her as I ruffled my hair , " Fine I give up. What's today Ma Ri?"

As expected she had a shocked expression on her face.

She replied, " Young master today is the day you're going to see your fiance! It's your long awaited day."

" Yeah surely long awaited for everyone except me.", I sighed.

" The manager has been frantically calling for you from the office. Please get up!"

After realizing that today was that 'special day', I didn't feel like getting up even more.

The reason was simple enough. Who would want to be engaged to someone you've never known, yet, no one paid heed to me since I was a kid when my fiance and I were engaged. Who would listen to the pleadings of a mere child. It was a marriage of benefits.

Well if I wouldn't have been engaged to her , our company would have gone bankrupt, well... I was left between the devil and the deep sea. I made my way out of my bed sulking. After a shower I wore some decent clothes and hit the road.

The thought of my messed up life saddened me...

*brrr* *brrr* *brrr*

My phone bought me back to reality. I picked up the call,
" Hello?"

" Park Jimin! Where are you! Why haven't you reached the office yet! ", exclaimed Jin hyung, my manager.

" Jin hyung chill. Ill be at the office in another 20 minutes..... "

" 20 minutes! Have you lost your mind. Out of all the days did you Have to be late today!" said Jin hyung , seemed like he was on the verge of tears..

" Fine. 15 minutes Park Jimin, nothing more than that. Reach quickly! Ill try to buy you some time", saying that he hung up. The traffic started clearing up just as well. " I guess I spoke too soon.", the traffic signal changed again, right when I was out of the cross-section.

Just then... a group of 5 people surrounding a slender body caught my eye.

It was a boy, he had a black leather jacket and a pair of ripped jeans on, he seemed like he was about the same age as me, at first glance he seemed like gay to me because of his slender figure, perfect for a cute girl, but on a closer look, the way he was sitting on his bike was pretty shameless for a girl. :/

I tried reading their lips..
The man who looked like the ' gang leader' said, " You beat up my hench men near the cross walk just for checking up on a few chics. We've come for our revenge! You'll regret for your doing! "

I couldn't predict what the boy was saying cuz he had his pitch black helmet still on.

The henchmen walked towards the boy with iron rods and baseball bats. I parked my car in the parking lot near my company as soon as the traffic signal changed and rushed back to join the crowd surrounding the fight that was going to take place forgetting that I had to reach the company.

A man with a bat ran towards the boy to attack him. I stepped out to save the boy but...to my surprise the boy skillfully caught the man's wrist and touched a few pressure points on the man's arm with which the man screamed in pain and fell on his knees holding his arm in pain.

Seeing their comrade getting hurt, the rest tried attacking the boy with all their might but in a minute or two all fell on the ground screaming in pain.

The boy then looked at the last man standing and beckoned him to try to hit him. The henchman looked at his fallen comrades and tried to flee from the scene but in vain.

He took off his helmet revealing mid length, wavy hair with gray highlight on the tips. The boy who turned out to be a girl threw the helmet towards the running man. Hitting him on his head, making the man get hurt critically and fall on the ground.

When I turned back to the girl, I could clearly see her face in the bright rays of the sun..... she had a lip piercing on the right tip of her mouth, she looked like a badass angel in heaven, she is the girl of my dreams though she seems a bit tomboyish.

' She's definitely the girl I want to marry ' - was the first thing I thought of.

Just then it struck me that I had to reach the company quickly. There were just 10 minutes left for the president to arrive with his daughter to celebrate her birthday. Today was the day when I would see her for the first time ......