chapter forty five

Read important authors note at the end!!

" mom, calm down " I chuckled, squeezing her hand tightly as we stood outside of the Dolan household, waiting for someone to answer the door.
" sorry! I'm just anxious, I mean look at this house " My mom mumbled, stressing out over the fact that she was about to meet her daughters, boyfriend's, parents.
Soon enough, the door swung open, and Ethan was stood there with a large smile on his face.
" hey! come in... " He smiled, pulling me in for a hug, and then my mom.
I saw Grayson instantly, and he grinned, heading towards me and welcoming me with a kiss, then hugging my mom like Ethan did.
" my parents are just in the kitchen, dinner's ready now... they're just putting it out " Gray told my mom, as we headed in.
" mom, dad " Grayson called, grabbing their attention.
Sean and Lisa both turned to look at us, smiling widely when they saw me.
" Bella! Lovely to see you " Lisa beamed, almost running over and pulling me into her arms, something she always does.
She pulled away, now looking at my mom with a grin.
" and you must be Julia, so nice to meet you... I'm Lisa " Lisa introduced herself, holding her hand out to shake.
My mom shook it, introducing herself to Lisa and then Sean. They were already engaged in conversation, something which made me really happy.
" What's for dinner? " I asked the twins, but Lisa heard.
" lasagne " She smiled, my eyes lighting up as she told me.
We were lead to the nicely set up table, where we all sat down, instantly tucking into the food which Sean and the boy's brought us. I was sitting opposite Ethan and in between my mom and Gray, and it was hard not to laugh when Ethan kept dropping his cutlery and even missing his mouth with the food occasionally.
" This is delicious " my mom complimented, while Lisa thanked her.
The table went silent again, and soon enough we had all finished our food. We were now just sitting at the table chatting about the most random of things, until the prom topic came up.
" so, when is prom now? " Sean asked me, and I smiled at the thought.
" 3 weeks " I told him, and he nodded.
" have you got your dress? " Lisa smirked, making me laugh.
" yeah, I got it the other day... " I trailed off, not wanting to go into details since Grayson was right there, and it's a surprise for him.
" she's not letting me see it until the day " Grayson rolled his eyes, making us laugh.
" are you getting married or something? " Ethan chuckled, making Grayson smirk.
" one day "

_______

A/N- this is a filler but guys, I have an announcement!

So, sadly, this book will be ending at chapter 50.

BUT

there is going to be a sequel coming out straight after! I'm so so excited and I have it all planned out :)