chapter thirty three

I sat cross legged on the bed, looking at my cousin who had her eyes squinted in curiosity. She was sat opposite me, sitting in the exact same position before laying back, jumping up straight after.
" so, did you actually fix things or...? " Kaylee begun, raising a brow and tapping her foot on the bed.
I sighed, all of the confusion inside me bubbling up.
" we fixed things, but we didn't get back together yet, if thats what you're saying... " I breathed out, jumping a little when Shelby popped up from the floor, her hand dragging down her face in frustration.
" why? It's a no brainer really... he didn't cheat on you, you love him, he loves you, just get back together " She whined, making Kaylee chuckle.
" it's not that easy " I said, being cut off by Kaylee.
" oh but it is " She smirked, while I rolled my eyes.
" we will, just give us some time okay... things will work out " I forced a smile, while Kaylee shrugged, changing the subject.
" well, I got a new tattoo " Kaylee wiggled her perfectly shaped brows, causing Shelby to shoot up and join us on the bed.
We were at Shelby's house, and it's even nicer on the inside than it is on the outside, no lie.
" where abouts? " I asked, earning a funny look in response.
" I mean... basically I'm sinning " Kay told us, making the two of us groan.
" and does your boyfriend know about this? " Shelby laughed, while Kaylee giggled.
She leaned toward, her chin now resting on the palm of her hand with her lips curved into a smirk.
" that's for him to find out " She said, making Shelby and I burst into a fit of laughter, whilst my cousin shrugged.
After a long conversation about tattoos and piercings, we found out that Kaylee had indeed went and got a tattoo of a monkey on her ass.

" it's only small, I promise!! " Kaylee laughed, her hand on her stomach while she struggled to breathe, telling us how her tattooist reacted to her request.
" gosh, why am I not surprised " Shelby said, out of breath from laughter.
Kaylee shrugged, flashing us a toothy grin before pulling out her phone and standing up.
" Ethan's lonely, I better get going " Kaylee announced, grabbing both mine and Shelby's attention.
" okay, I'll see you tomorrow? " I double checked, smiling when she answered.
" yep " She beamed, popping the p.
I watched as she made her way to the door, opening it quickly, about to leave before Shelby spoke up.
" let me know what Ethan thinks of your tattoo!! " She teased, making me laugh again while Kaylee flipped her off.
" will do, Shelby, will do "

_____

A/N- another filler I'm sorry you guys!
But I have some really tense and dramatic chapters coming next...

I also published a new jack dail story, called you were right! I'd appreciate it if you went and checked it out :)

I love you all, I'll probably update again tonight :)