|8|

It wasn't really a long walk from Connor's place to yours, so you got home in about 15 minutes. The sun was almost out of view when you walked through the door, which made you glad that you left when you did. Walking alone in the dark isn't exactly an ideal thought for you. You were greeted with a pair of paws pressing against your torso, followed by a swarm of doggy kisses. "Aww! Did my beautiful boy miss me? You're such a good boy!" He got off of you and you crouched down to his level to squish his face and he gave a little blep in response. "Dexter, you're such a good boy!" You ruffled the gold and white dog's fur before heading to the kitchen where your mom was. "Why hello birthgiver! Did ya miss me?"
"I barely see you anyway so not really." You pretended to be offended and scoffed. "Wow. I'm truly hurt. I think I might go cry now."
"Yeah yeah. How was your boyfriend's house?" You felt your stomach turn at the word "boyfriend." "Connor's not my boyfriend but it was good."
"I'm just teasing you. Also, I'm just going to order pizza for dinner tonight."
"You don't have to, I'm not really hungry." She gave you an unconvinced look.
"I've never known you to turn down food."
"Well I ate a shit ton of food at Connor's place."
"Whatever. Tell Cameron that I'm ordering dinner."
"Alright, well I'm going to my room now, so uh, see ya."
"Don't forget to take your meds."
"I won't." You quickly made your way upstairs, closing the baby gate behind you so the dog wouldn't follow. You swung open your younger brother's door with a swift kick. "Yo fuck face, mom's ordering pizza." He looked up at you from his video game with a glare. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!"
"1. You're playing overwatch. 2. Don't swear, you're 12. And 3. You shouldn't repeat anything Jared says ever."
"Whatever, tell mom I want cheese pizza."
"Nah." Before he could protest you backed out of the room and shut the door behind you making my way down the hall to your bedroom. You dropped your backpack onto the ground and walk over to your bed where your fluffy, black cat, Binx was lying. "Hi baby boy." You pet his little head all the way down to the end of his back, making him purr. You crawled onto the bed, trying not to disturb Binx. Unfortunately, you failed at doing so and the cat jumped off the bed and curled up on a towel on the ground. "Nooo! Binxy come back!" You sighed and threw your blankets over your body and plugged your phone into the charger, before remembering that you had to take your meds. You let out a low groan and squirmed out of bed and went to your dresser where several bottles of pills were. "One, two three, four." You didn't know why, but you sometimes sang this stupid tune when I take my meds.
You swallowed the pills and turned off my light before crawling back into bed before passing out early from being mentally drained from the day.