"Rk you will be allright soon ..than you can cont.your naughtiness ..but now let me finish this ..and no masti "
"Fine than ..let me be fine than see..
"Accha ..than I should use my nails again ..should I ?she smiled naughtily this time ..she was happy to see Rk smiling ..
"Haww you will use them again..not fair..he made baby face..
But actually Madhu checked again that her nails were not so sharp that they can harm Rk ..it was only Rk's trick
"Haan I will do the same ..you stop applying your tricks ..i  know my nails are not that sharp ..and now keep quiet and let me finish this..
"My cham cham is too smart ..i know ..and I wish even after me getting fine ..you will keep giving me sponge bath and even I can do the same if you want..i just..
"Mr. Rk ..this is not going to happen ..you should be contended in what you getting ..she was saying but it was altogether a diff feeling for her too ..she being always shy ..now this incident bought them more close ..and only physical closeness is not enough for a healthy relationship ..they were more close by all means after this incident ..and Rk's accident ..

"Rk can't be satisfied esp when you are around me ..he looked deeply in her eyes ..telling her how much he loves her ..and her hand stopped sponging for a while ..than started again but she was feeling shy ofcourse ..her hands touching his chest ..his abs..and she was doing carefully though sometimes Rk found it ticklish ..

"Rk ..what now? I am doing it carefully na !!
"Yes but I guess you are concentrating on me more than sponging ..he winked
"You ..i will better call a nurse ..already I am nervous ..and want to give you comfort and you teasing me more..she made baby face now
"Madhu ..you are doing it perfectly and I am in my comfort zone just when you are around me..ok..but how can I forget my physique? Any one can drool..

"So the nurse will drool ..i am going..
"How mean !! you will give my responsibility to a nurse and you don't mind  her drooling over me ? "he asked strangely but infact he was not leaving his naughtiness and plus he also wanted to cheer her up..
"I didn't mean that..i mean ..how can she drool over you ? that's why I took responsibility ..as I have no faith on others when it comes to you ..
"Aww my sweet sweet wife ..love you so much..i was just kidding ..and sorry I teased you much but what to do? I can't help it..

"And now I also can't help it..she actually started tickling him  ..and he was like stop stop Madhu ..than he stopped her one hand and pulled her with force that her hair touched his face and her face touched his bare chest ..make her lips brushed against it..she lifted her face up and he whispherd in her ears
"You are giving me hard times ..you know what I am feeling now ?he winked again

Her face became crimson red ..just  than Radhaji knocked the door and told them that doc is coming to examine Rk in half an hour  ..if he is ready or not ?Madhu said ..he will be ready in sometime ..before doc reach there ..they will be there..Radhaji went..