Chapter 11

-Klaus' POV-

(This was a few weeks later)

I woke up, Elena curled up in front of me. So adorable. Kissing her back, I hugged her a bit tighter. If only we could stay like this forever. "Hey..." she placed her hands over mine, snuggling her head to my neck. "Good Morning"

"Morning handsome"

Oh God, I jumped over her, placing kisses on her lips. She giggled as I kept kissing her, moving down to her neck. "Well, what are your plans today Miss. Gilbert?" her lips curved into her beautiful smile.

"Well, Mr. Mikaelson, I was planning on staying at home all night long and maybe..." she trailed off, her finger moving along my chest.

"Oh really...?" I got close to her lips, my lips curved up in a smirk. She pulled me down, kissing me as her hands were placed on my hair.

She pulled away and placed her hand on her stomach. "Ugh... I'm hungry..." she stood up, putting on the shirt that I left on the floor the previous night. Rushing downstairs, I heard her head over to the fridge, opening a blood bag, and drinking straight from it. Weird, she usually pours it into a cup.

Pulling my pants up, I walked over to Elena who had blood spilled all over her. "Hey, Princess. What's up?" she stared at the blood bag. Blood slipping down her chin. Nothing but shock was clear in her eyes.

"I - I - I'm not sure...." she turned her head down. "I was drinking... for some reason, I couldn't get it down..." How is that even possible? I placed my hands on her shoulders, looking down at her beautiful caramel eyes. Then being interrupted when she screamed in pain "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Ugh... my stomach..."

"Hey, Hey.... calm down, how about you sit down?"

I moved her to the couch and rubbed her stomach as I kissed her, "Calm down Love, it's alright" her heavy breathing getting normal by the second. "There... There..." I buried my head in her neck, her scent calming.

After hours of trying to her calm down, Elena finally fell asleep in my arms. Something's up... "Well, this is heartwarming, mind explaining what's going on?"

Rebekah.

I stood up as fast as I could, standing in front of Elena. "Long time no see... what brings you here now, sister?" I smirked.

"Well, I heard from Elijah about your... The situation" she pointed at Elena who was sleeping soundly on the couch.

"Yeah... so you got the whole story, what are you here for?" she smiled and picked up a pair of bags from the floor. "To say hello to my future sister in law" Oh God,

"Seriously Rebekah?" she looked at me, confused.

"Come on Nik, you're mates. Believe it or not, you're going to end up married. Maybe have kids-"

"We're dead Rebekah, we can't have kids" she sighed, placing the bags on the floor.

"How could my brother be so dumb?" what is she talking about? Then it hit me, I remember the child that Hayley was bearing until... well until she was killed by many witches. Poor Hayley, I'll admit. I did want to have a child, but she ended up dying and I gave up hope. 

"Oh.. right" I rushed to Rebekah, grabbing her by the shoulder and hugging her before I walked upstairs to my office. The book... The book about Elena, where is it? "Here it is" I read through the book. Looking through pages to see if it was possible. It is, isn't it? So it read,

"Once the woman is to get pregnant, the child will grow twice as fast as a normal child, making her pregnancy last 4 months and a half. Of course, it will lead to it being a quite painful pregnancy from time to time'

Pregnancy could cause great pain from time to time. It isn't possible, is it? I rushed downstairs to Elena and placed my ear on her stomach without hesitating. A small heartbeat coming from her stomach, accompanied by her beating heart. "No way..." I looked up at Rebekah who was in the Kitchen, serving herself a cup of blood. "Rebekah, sister come here..." she placed the cup down, approaching me clearly worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Listen.."

I pointed to Elena's stomach and looked at my sister who had tears balling up in eyes. At that moment, Elena started shaking and woke up. "Hey Love" I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Why so happy?" I didn't want to talk since I'm not good at explaining. So I touched her forehead, showing her visions about what happened when she was sleeping. A tear rolled down her eye. "I'm pregnant? How?" her hands now covering her lips.

"Elena, we're going to be parents" I kissed her and she wrapped her hands around me. I'm going to be a dad... the mother of the child is the woman that I love, my mate. "I love you..." I muttered, kissing the crook of her neck.

"I love you too Klaus" she answered. So adorable, I swear if anyone tries to hurt her, I will finish them.

"Wow, we got to hope witches don't find out about it" Rebekah went back to her glass of blood.
"True..." Elena looked down, a hand placed on her stomach. I placed my hand over hers and kissed her.

"So the great Niklaus is at the power of a hybrid girl. A legend couple as well. My brother has really fallen In love" I looked at her, smiling happily.

"Guess I am" she giggled and walked towards us.

"Well, I better the godmother of this child" she crouched in front of us. Rebekah always wanted to be an aunt. This might as well be a chance for her to have her dream come true.