Chapter 5

-Klaus POV-

Elena looked over Elijah as he laid unconscious. Wiping the sweat off his forehead, her brows furrowed. "Hey Klaus, this looks more like a werewolf bite than anything." she looked up at me for a split second. 

She looked over his arm and back to try and find something "Here it is, it's not looking good..." she let go of him and looked over at me once again. Waiting for me to take action. I knew what to do and walked over to the kitchen, cutting my hand to pour enough blood on the cup. Rushing upstairs, I handed her the cup and she smiled at me.

Oh God, she's beautiful. She raised his chin up, slowly pouring the blood in his mouth. Elijah coughed, swallowing the blood. "There we go" she placed the cup on the night table to help him sit up.

"Elena." he looked at her and then at me. His skin pale but in a few seconds, it regained its color. 

"Welcome back, brother" I crossed my arms with a neutral expression, but deep down, I was actually glad he was ok. Who could be attacking us in our own territory? 

Elena stood up from the corner of the bed "who was it?" she asked, giving him a glass of blood to make him feel better.

"I don't know that person's name but they were looking for somebody..." he trailed off in his own thoughts.

"Who?" Elena asked him. I stayed quiet, listening to every word he said carefully.

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed "You. Elena, they were looking for you" her eyes widened in shock.

"Who could it be?" she stood up from his side and walked outside, thinking about something.

I walked over to Elijah and looked down at him. "Can you describe the person who did this?" I asked him, he shook his head.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he spoke: "the only thing I remember is that he had a scar, right below his cheek, the rest is still a bit hazy to me".

A loud banging noise came from downstairs and I rushed there. Elena was standing there about to go out. "Wait, where are you going Elena?" I asked her and she stopped in her steps.

She smiled nervously at me "I'm uh... going grocery shopping" I raised an eyebrow, insisting she told me the truth.

She sighed and placed her hands down to her side. "I'm going to find whoever did this... if they are looking for me I want to find out why" she averted her eyes. 

She wants to find out why they're looking for her and who they are, that I understand. But there's no way she's going alone. I smirked and crossed my arms. "Dressed like that Love?" she looked down realizing what she was wearing.

A sheepish smile spread across her face "right..." she sped to her room and minutes later she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tank top. Surprisingly, I suited her. A simple look seemed better than any fancy one.

"I'll see you around then" she walked out the door and I vamp sped, stopping her by holding her hands against a wall above her head. "What is it now?" this time she looked a bit annoyed.

"I never said you're going on your own" she sighed, looking down. "So where do you plan on going?" I asked her. She faced the direction in which she was headed before I stopped her.

"If we're looking for werewolves... we find the pack of the ones looking for us" I like the way she thinks. We ran as fast as we could to the woods and sniffing the air, we found our first pack. 

We stopped in the house and knocked on the door. "Knock, knock" she opened the door with great force and barged in.

Everyone stood up, glaring daggers at us. "Now listen here, we don't particularly plan on hurting any of you. We're just looking for a certain someone" the pack stood there, defending their elder.