Chapter 8

A/N: Hello Guys, Chapter 8 is already here. I was going to tell you that this chapter doesn't really have anything shocking or anything. Just Elena forgiving Klaus after this and that. Just Read it. Sorry for the long note.

-Elena's POV-

The smell of blood woke me up due to hunger. Waking up in a bed I did not recognize. "Where am I..." I muttered and the smell of paint filled the room. I stood up, realizing I was wearing an oversized long sleeve shirt with nothing but my underwear. "What exactly happened?" my clothes were neatly folded in the corner of the bed.

Looking around the room I left the place and looked round to realize where I was. "Klaus..." I sighed and walked downstairs. Seeing him there drinking on his coffee. A sad look on his eyes. I cautiously walked toward him. Keeping my distance. "Hey Klaus..." he stood up as quickly as he could.

"Oh, hey Elena" he smiled at me and walked towards me. I raised my arms to stop him.

"I'm still angry at you, don't get all jolly happy because I was drunk and maybe I said something I can't remember." he looked at the floor, clearly sad like a little punished puppy. It was genuinely adorable. 

I sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Klaus... what you did, I'm really disappointed about it.." he listened closely to every word I told him. "You're my mate which clearly leads to me caring about you... whether I actually like your not..." I trailed off.

"I-I mean... you wouldn't want someone that you- what I'm trying to tell you is- ugh! This is so frustrating" I crossed my arms. How am I supposed to tell him that I like him, a lot? When all he did was mate with me to become the great king of the day and night.

"Klaus. Why did you do what you did?" his eyes shifted to mine. God are they beautiful. I bit my lip and waited for his response.

He cleared his throat and put his hands in his back pockets "Elena...I know this is hard for you to believe. When I'm with you, I forget everything around me. I forget who I am and I realize I can just be me around you. You are the only one that matters to me. I don't care what others think as long as you trust me and believe everything I say or do. King of the day and night or whatever, a king can't rule without his queen".

I smiled at him, I can't even describe how happy I was at that moment. (this is the cheesiest stuff I've ever written and it doesn't even make sense) I cupped his face and placed my forehead against his. His beautiful blue eyes looking straight at mine.

His lips curved up in a smile. "What?" I smiled and moved my hands to his shoulders.

"I thought you would never forgive me. You do forgive me, right?" I giggled and nodded, his smiled growing wider.

His hands were wrapped around my waist and it felt like I could stare at his eyes for hours and not get tired. He slowly got close to me, his lips close to mine. He waited for me to draw back and slowly moved to towards me. I closed my eyes and as soon as our lips barely touched, music started playing inside my head.

Klaus groaned and backed away from me, reaching for his phone in his back pocket. Answering it, he walked around on his phone. "This better be good" he seemed pretty pissed off. I giggled at the fact that he got so mad about such a thing. "Oh... just get rid of it. I'll deal with the rest later when I have the time" he hung up and looked back at me. He smiled, placing his phone on his back pocket. "First, I think you need to get dressed."

I looked down, realizing I was wearing nothing but a shirt. "Right..." I looked at my feet and back at Klaus. Pecking his cheek quickly before running up the stairs.

I walked upstairs and looked around the place. Entering Elijah's room I noticed he was gone. "Hey, Klaus!! Where's Elijah at?!" he appeared beside me.

"He is on a trip in New Orleans" he pulled me out of the room and walked me to my old room. "How about you take a nice bath?" he closed my door and I looked around the room. It was filled with Klaus' scent. I sniffed around the room, it seemed like he was here not too long ago. I felt myself smile before walking over to the bathroom. Getting in the tub, I forgot the doors were unlocked and the bathroom door was wide open. I closed my eyes and started humming as I tapped my foot on the end of the tub.

I enjoyed this, and almost forgot what it felt like to be here. I felt safe and I felt at home all just because of his scent. "You seem comfortable here" I slightly jumped back.

"Klaus! Don't scare me like that" I covered my body and looked up at him. "What is it?" I asked as he sat down next to the tub.

"Nothing, I just got bored waiting for you" he smiled looking at me. His eyes slowly roamed down.

"Hey, eyes up here" I snapped my fingers drawing his attention. He got close to me, placing his forehead against mine. "Oh God, I missed you so much... It was like my world stopped when you weren't here. I couldn't do anything without you..." I looked at him, why is it that he's so smooth with words?

I hopped up as he pulled away and kissed his lips for a hot second. He looked at me shocked as I hid my face in my hands. He pulled my hand away from my face and I kept my eyes closed shut.

His lips now pressed against mine, I open my eyes in shock and close them again. Kissing him back. Oh God, please don't let this be a dream. I smiled against his lips and he finally pulled back.

I smiled shyly and he chuckled, kissing me once again. This time more harshly and with more passion. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him over to the water with me. I started laughing until I remembered I was naked in the same bathtub as him. Bad idea.

He rose from the water and looked at me from head to toe. I started laughing at the fact that he was drenched in water. "You know you're supposed to take your clothes off before getting in the tub, right?" I giggled and he removed his shirt "wait, what are you doing?'

"Well, you said one is supposed to be undressed in the tub. So I'm taking my clothes off."

A tattoo from his shoulder to his chest was visible. I looked at it closely before looking back at Klaus. "So what are you planning on doing now?" I trailed my finger along his chest and looked back at his icy blue eyes. His lips curved up into a smirk as he sat me on top of him.

I covered my chest and he smiled. "What's the matter you're the one that dragged me into the tub, to begin with. Why so embarrassed now?" he chuckled and placed his hands around my waist. I hugged him and closed my eyes for a second. Oh, I missed this. I missed him. I felt something stiff from beneath me and laugh.

"Klaus, I think you need to take a cold shower" he smiled and looked at me, his eyes showing a hint of embarrassment and lust. I'm about to get dressed now. I hop off, grabbing a towel and heading out the bathroom. As I look through the clothes, Klaus dashes towards me and hugs me from behind. Planting kisses along my neck. Softly trailing down to my shoulder.

I turn around and move against a table, kissing him with great force. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I started this, no backing down now.