Chapter 6

-Elena's POV-

Turning and twisting in the bed lead to nothing but a waste of time. Just what did the lady mean back there? Ugh, all this thinking isn't going to do anything. I stood up from my bed and walked outside. "I'm hungry..." how long has it actually been since I fed.

Walking downstairs, Klaus' scent lead outside the door. What could he be doing outside? I made my way to the fridge and there were no blood bags in the fridge. "Why do I stay in this house full of relics?" I sighed, closing the fridge and walking outside to see Klaus sitting on the balcony outside.

"Thinking about the They will bring chaos and fear to every pack in the land thing the elder said back there" I imitated her voice and failed badly. He smiled and looked back at his cup. Wait, did he take the last blood bag in the fridge?

As he moved the cup to his lips, I snatched it from him. "What the hell Elena?" he attempted to grab the cup from my hands as I moved it to my lips, accidentally spilling it all over my face.

"Klaus, seriously?" I attempted to wipe the blood off my clothes but ended up spreading it on my clothes and all over my neck. He remained quiet and stared at me. "What is it?" I smiled awkwardly at him as he stood up. 

He did what I would've expected the least, his lips slamming against mine and his tongue making its way in mine. It didn't feel horrible, a matter of fact... it was the complete opposite of it. I kissed him back, his hands went around my waist and my hands went through his soft hair.

His lips went down to my neck, licking the blood off. I felt his lips hover over my neck, he was about to bite into my neck. I held his hair and someone cleared his throat, making us both jump.

"Sorry to interrupt what you two were... doing, but I figured out what's so important about the book" he raised the book and smiled awkwardly at both of us.

"Oh, yeah! That's great" Klaus said, scratching the back of his head.

"Just... follow me" Elijah walked over to his office and we followed behind. "This book shares knowledge that even our mother didn't have in her books". He started to explain, placing the book on a table. "It talks about a great couple... It's just a myth but the legends say 'there will be a woman with the face of another'"

Klaus and I sat down and stared at him as he spoke. "Of course a doppelganger. 'She will be a slave to the moon and the sun' " So that's what she meant by the daughter of a vampire and a werewolf.

"Go on.." I adjusted myself in the chair. He sighed and continued to read "She will meet her fated pair once she becomes both a nightwalker and a slave to the moon. Her partner would be just like her, but stronger. He will have to rely on his mate just as much as she will rely on him". He trailed off... and seemed to be re-reading the other part. "They will be known as the King and Queen of the day and night. Being able to make any nightwalker and slave to the moon do their bidding. If anyone is to cross paths with them, doom will come their way since they are chaos in human bodies..."

He stopped to look at both of us. I looked at Klaus who seemed as confused as I was. "Something's missing... I feel there's an 'if' coming it's way" I said and Elijah smiling at me and then looked at the book, reading the last part.

"Only if they are to mate" he looked down at Klaus waiting for a reaction. But he remained quiet and took the book from Elijah.

"Thanks, Elijah, I'll be reading the book on my own then". I pushed my hair back and sighed. Great, just what I needed. I stood up and smiled at Elijah. "Thanks, Elijah, you have been really helpful these past few days. You're really kind" he stood quietly, smiling down at me.

"It is my pleasure to help you at any time, Elena. You're far too kind to someone like me." He patted my head and walked out of the room.

I went over to my room and looked through my closet for something comfortable to wear. Sadly, I ended up falling asleep before I even got the chance to take a bath.

Which means yes, I did fall asleep with blood all over me. Of course, I was dumb enough to get blood all over my silky white covers. But that was something I didn't get the chance to think about it until I was fully awake.

"Ugh..." I stood up and threw the covers to the door. "Now I have no covers for my bed. Klaus!!!" I yelled slamming my body against the bed. He walked over and had a smile on his face, clearly amused. "I need new covers. But I liked those, they were comfortable..." I rolled on the bed from side to side.

He chuckled and jumped in the bed next to me. He stared at the ceiling "what do you want Klaus?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"What do you want?" I tilted my head, clearly confused. "To become the queen of day and night. Or to just forget you ever met me?" he asked, now staring at the ceiling again.

"You're thinking about that myth on the book?" I asked him and he looked at me, silent.

"How about we go on a little adventure to the woods?" he smiled and sat up.

"Sure, but I have to take a shower first," I told him and he sat up right next to me.

"Not as humans." He said. As werewolves? No way.

"Breaking my bones a million times just to run around as a wolf?"

Klaus looked at me "if you don't do it now, you'll never get used to it" I sighed.

"Fine. Just this once" why am I so dumb?

"Just transform here and I'll meet you downstairs," he said, slightly closing the door and heading out. Since obviously, a wolf doesn't have any clothes. I removed my clothes and stood in the middle of the room. Closing my eyes, I remembered what it was the last time I shifted and my bones started to break.

One after another which caused me to scream out in pain. Thankfully, this was better than last and the first time. I'm getting the hang of this. In a matter of seconds, I was in my wolf form. Completely conscious of what I was doing.

Running to the backyard past Elijah who seemed unbothered, I began running past many trees and soon enough past the other wolf that waited for me. I couldn't talk to him or anything. But I knew who it was.

He ran behind me, quietly and fast enough to catch up behind me. The wolf then jumped on top of me and without realizing it, I was taken by him. After a while I ended up falling asleep next to him, exhausted in wolf form.

Fully awake, I was in my human form, undressed next to a naked Klaus. He slept right next to me, snuggling to my chest. Somehow, the scary hybrid original was gone. He looked adorable, I played with his hair as he kept sleeping. "The great hybrid is now defenseless and under my power" I giggled and felt his grip tighten around my body.

Well, this just got a whole lot awkward. "The hybrid original under your command" I couldn't see him but I could tell he had a smile clear on his face. I kissed the top of his head and tried to cover my face from him.

"Elena, I need to breathe not that I'm not enjoying this," he said, trying to escape my grip.

"Nuuu... We just had dirty werewolf sex. It's embarrassing..." I said, trying to keep his head down and wrapping my legs around him but he managed to slip by. I covered my face and tried not to smile.

"What's the matter your highness?" he asked, a smirk on his face. His entire character did a 180. He was very different from his usual self. Then it hit me, my smile faded as I realized it... he did this to become king of the day and night and all the bull. Anger hit me hard.