Chapter 4

-Elena's POV-

"What the hell is going on?" I was tied to a chair, surrounded by Caroline, Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie.

"You are not yourself" Bonnie walked up to me.

"I'm just fine" I told them but they looked at me suspiciously.

"She might've been compelled by Klaus" Damon said with his arms crossed, looking at me clearly worried and with anger.

"What?! Why the hell would I be compelled by Klaus?!" I yelled at them but my words were easily ignored.

"Well, Bon Bon, thanks for helping us. You and Caroline can leave now" Damon walked them out.

"What are you going to do?" I asked them as they got close to me.

"What is Klaus up to?" they asked me pulling out a bottle of something. I  it and smelled like Vervain. Great, thisnis going to be fun...

"Let's not make this harder than it has to be Elena" Stefan approached me.

"There's nothing going on" I glared up at both of them. They closed the curtains and removed my daylight necklace. "Wow, that's low" I commented and just they ignored me.

"Tell us Elena" Stefan hesitated before splashing the Vervain on my face.

"Gah!" I gripped onto the armrest of the table.

"Tell us" they stayed quiet. Taking out a knife and dipping it in vervain, they stabbed my leg. I yelled at them as they kept cutting onto my skin.

"Nothing's up with me, I'm staying there on my own free will!" they thought I was lying, obviously. Damon walked over to the curtains. He opened them slowly and I cringed waiting for impact. The sun didn't burn me. Right, I almost forgot. "Let me go!!!" I glared up at them. They both seemed shocked pretended to know exactly what was going on.

"Elena, something's obviously wrong with you" Damon reached out for another bottle. "Come on Elena, what is Klaus up to?" he poured the vervain on my face, making me scream as it burned my face.

"Hey Damon, if she's compelled we can't do anything. Torturing won't do anything" Stefan grabbed Damon's arm. He sighed and approached me, placing his hand on each side of my head and snap. I passed out to later on being woken up in the Salvatore Cellar.

Weakened by the vervain around me, but not as much as to not be able to stand. "What do you guys... want?" I sat up and crossed my legs.

Damon looked through the door "Sleeping beauty's awake" a headache hit me, which possibly meant Klaus noticed that I haven't been back in a while.

"Dammit" I rubbed my temple and glared up at them. "Let me out of here, Klaus will find me here and I don't think he will be too happy". Their eyes widened as I spoke.

"How? He didn't know you were coming here" I stood up, removing my shoes.

"It's not that, the thing is-ugh!" the headache felt like a thousand needles were piercing my head all at once. "Ugh!!! Damnit!" I placed both my hands in my head, trying to hold the pain.