42 - The Mysterious Man

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you and your clan.  I wouldn't mind NOT being a member of an egotistic clan." Theo spat out blood and stared at Juno full of hostility.

Juno arranged his clothes and smiled coldly at Theo.  "You'll regret you said that. I'll let this matter off at this moment. Once I became the official heir of the Blanc clan,  I'll bring your entire barbaric clan and your mother into extinction."

"Don't you dar--"

"And oh,  that so-called potential wife of yours--- must be nice meeting him." Juno chuckled and disappeared like a wind.

"I'LL KILL YOU! " Theo let out an unearthly growl that shook his entire quarters. Unfortunately,  the green-robed man had effortlessly disappeared like a ghost.

.
.
.

"So comfortable---"

A delicate youth fluttered his eyes as he tries to open it wide.

"It feels like home... "

The youth mumbled as he tries to reach out his hands as if he was trying to get up. His eyes are now half open as he struggled to see his surrounding.  The background gives off an abundant amount of light. He sat up and rubbed his eyes trying to adjust his eyes.

The youth was dumbfounded as he found himself waking up in a middle of a meadow and up above is a bright blue sky with no traces of clouds in it.  There are gargantuan mountains on the far north and flock of birds which are occasionally flying above him casting shadows over the abundant meadows.

"Where is this?" The youth mumbled to himself. The youth is naturally Yulrir.

He stood up and look around as he tried to figure out where in the continent he was.

"Is this what they called heaven?" Yulrir frowned as he checked his body. He recalled being in a cauldron receiving his baptism. It felt like a dream as he remembered the painful and excruciating scorches all over his body.

"Did I die?" Yulrir gripped his chest as he felt totally confused right now.

A strong wind suddenly blew from behind him as the leaves and flowers around the meadow fluttered around wildly.

Yulrir instinctively turned around and blocked the wind using his right arm. Yulrir's pair of eyes had widened as a silhouette of a man had appeared not far from him.

Yulrir's heart thumped a bit as he waited for the silhouette to take form.

The silhouette became distinct and what made Yulrir baffled is that the appearance of it is a bit different. The silhouette is at least 6 heads taller than Yulrir and had a blue skin. Some parts of his body have scales and a long gray hair fluttering around the wind. He was wearing a black godly armor and had an imposing aura similar to a war god. There are two dragon-like horns protruding on his forehead. His body isn't buffed as a barbarian but had a well-defined body. His face isn't anywhere ugly and may even count as handsome for humans. He look like someone from his mid 20's. His long tail is swinging about as he curiously stared Yulrir with a sense of surprise in his eyes.

Yulrir gulped as the man's deep red eyes met his. He unintentionally trembled as if a god had gone down from the heavens to greet him.

The man's eye widened and strode towards Yulrir. He then scoped Yulrir's chin and took a better look on his face. 

"Beautiful..." The man let out a deep breath and continued fondling his face for a while.

"Uhmm..." Yulrir flushed as he tried to say something.

The man seemed like he woke up from trance and unhanded Yulrir.

"Cough.. cough... I'm sorry. It's been for god knows how many years it has been since I long saw a beauty. I even thought I came into a paradise. Hahahaha!" The man laughed out loud.