We went to hollister next and I got a pair of jeans and 2 v-necks. Gisselle just got a blue and white stripped dress. we went to a couple other stores until we each had about 4 bags.

I decided on wearing my acid high waisted shorts and a navy blue crop top to match the higher part of the shorts with white converse to match the bottom. Gisselle is going to wear her neon crop top and a black skater skirt. we got back to the hotel so we could get ready. we both took showers and I curled Gisselle's hair letting her make mine pin straight. when we were ready we met the boys down stairs so we could go.

Gisselle's pov.

We got back from shopping and were getting ready. Angelina told me all about her problems with carter and I told her to just let him cool down because he was just mad.

We finally finished and if I do say so myself we looked pretty hot! we walked down to the lobby were the boys were waiting and got into the limo with them. I saw that Angelina was sitting next to carter and was actually talking to him. I was across from them and next to Matt.

"You look beautiful." Matt whispered in my ear.

"Thank you you don't look bad yourself."

He put his hand on my thigh making me get goosebumps witch made him chuckle lightly as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Carter's pov.

I saw Angelina walking with Gisselle and let me just say she looked beautiful! she looked happy and that made me happy. when we got in the car she sat next to me witch made me smile. I didn't want to ruin anything so I just sat there.

"You look really pretty Angelina."

"Thank you. you look nice to." I just looked at her and smiled. I didn't know if we were still together honestly but all I knew was I wanted to lean down and kiss her. I wanted to hold her hand and tell her how much I loved her!

She reached over and held my hand I looked at her and smiled.

We finally got here and people split up pretty quickly. I was walking with Matt, Angelina, and Gisselle. We were talking when Gisselle came over and stole her out to dance. there was alcohol here and it probably wasn't a good idea but me and Matt were drinking and talking watching the girls dance. Eventually Matt walked over with cameron and Nash so I was stuck alone. I couldn't find Angelina so I walked over to a couch and sat down.

Angelina's pov.

I was having such a good time here. me and Gisselle were dancing and drinking she got pretty drunk and I was almost there. after a good hour of dancing we went upstairs to find a bathroom because I had to pee and Gisselle was feeling nauseous.

We went upstairs and found a bathroom so I could pee and Gisselle could puke. we went down stairs hoping to find a not drunk Matt and carter so we could lay down because our heads hurt like hell. on our walk downstairs we could Matt sitting and talking to Cam, Nash, and some girls. Gisselle looked pretty hurt even after I told her that Matt wouldn't do that. we left them and went to go find some of the other guys. We found Aaron and Taylor so we stood with them and talked to them.

Girls would come up and try to talk to the guys but they wouldn't want to leave us alone since we were drunk. I went to go and find carter again so I could talk to him. when I did find him I wish I hadn't! he was sitting on the couch with some girl on his lap kissing him. I couldn't tell if he was kissing back or if he liked it but I saw enough.

"Carter?!?! how could you!"

I ran and bumped into Nash.

"Angelina what's wrong you look like you just saw a ghost!"

"I...I... I saw carter kissing another girl."

"Oh! I'm sorry here let's go sit down. are you drunk?"

"I don't know...maybe"

"I heard him chuckle as he walked me over to where he was sitting. the guys gave me water but I didn't drink it I didn't want to be sober at the moment I wanted to forget about everything that happened.

Carter came and tried to talk to me but I didn't want to hear it. I was starting to get close to him again we weren't fighting but then he goes and does this shit! I drank more and all the guys including Gisselle were here sitting down including carter. I didn't want to talk to him so I decided to make him jealous. I sat on Nash's lap he was sitting next to me so I didn't really have to leave.

"Let's go dance." I whispered into his ear.

"He got up and we went to the dance floor and started to dance. I knew carter could see us so I put my hands around his neck to make us closer. He put his hands on my hips so we were moving in perfect sinc. after a while we left and I held Nash's hand the whole way and in the car.

When we got back to the hotel I said bye to Nash and the guys then walked right into my room with Carter. I don't fell like talking to him and I guess he got the clue because he didn't talk to me either. I changed right in front of him to lazy to go to the bathroom then got into bed and fell asleep with out one word.

Hello my lovely people hope you liked it I tried to make it a little longer so here it is. some people asked for conflict in the book so here you go don't think there just getting back together in the next chapter because there not comment and give me feedback and ideas on what you think will happen I might use yours. until next time bye!