Our driver took us for a late lunch that friday afternoon, we stop by Siam street and i took Phun to the restaurant that we used to go with the guys from high school.

"Do you remember this place Phun? When we come together with Aim, Yuri, and their friends?" I teased him. It was an anniversary of his first 'asking me to be his boyfriend' day. You're right, i always remember that day. The beginning of our relationship. And it was always brings me tear.

He smiled. "I always remember, Noh. It was the most beautiful day of my teen age, it's when i finally had a courage to confess my feeling for you. And you rejected me."

He made a ridiculously pouting face. We laughed together and made an army of high schooler turn to look at us. I look at them and a bunch of girls were blushing like tomatoes.

"You're flirting again jerk. You've already have a twin yet you're flirting like a teen." Phun pretending to be mad at me. He kicks my shin from under the table.

"Now, now, who's flirting here, Mr. Handsome? they're head over heels for you, not me. And yes, i'm still at the peak of my teen age, got a problem with that?" I smirked at him. Today we were nearly battling to eat the food at the table.

"The problem is, you are too sexy to become a teen, bae.." He slurrs that words, making me beet red all of the sudden.

I showed him my middle finger.
.
.
He was so happy to meet the twin. He did almost anything with them, took thousands of picture to upload them to his social media, took them for a nice stroll around the block and making girls go berserk (to scream and kiss the twins, that is. They are too adorable to look at). He would be proud to tell them that he's their Pa and that the twin's mother was leaving him for another man. I was like rolling my eyes up at every words he said.

That day, after he put them in bed in the night, we watched the TV together and casually wraps my shoulder in his embrace.

"Phun, can i get pregnant just with a regular way?"

He looked at me, puzzled by my question.

"What, do you want to have another child?" He curved a smile, a very seductive one.

Slowly, i'm closing the distance with him, tease him with the touch of my nose to his.

"I might.."

Then he touched my lips with his moisted one, lightly, bites my upper lip gently and let his tongue slide in. He sucked my tongue and enjoys exploring my mouth, hotly french kissing me in a relaxing mode. His hands travel to my neck, my shoulders, my back, everywhere on my body. A hot ember burning me slowly, inch by inch, casually stopping on the place he very skillfully known as the place that i liked most, producing a shivering moan from me.

No one has ever make me like this, when he touch, it was like a scorching iron and a cold ice touching me at the same time. He kissed me, savoring the touch of my skin, and everytime he make sure that he leave some sweet marks. Then seductively he sucks my nipples gently, biting and twirling it inside his mouth, like licking a lollipop. His hands travels to the lower region, and i was almost explode when he touches my member and teased it playfully.

"Phun...don't..i will.."

But he continues to do so. And suddenly he stop sucking on my chest, and looked at me lovingly. "I love you, Noh.." I gasped when he ducked and put my length into his mouth, something that he very seldom does. He's very skilful in that department, i almost burst out if his hand doesn't prevent it by pressing on my member. He's pumping it up and down in a slow and gentle rythm, accompanied by his deep sucking and licking, it was as if he's wrapping me in a warm embrace. I was writhing underneath, the pleasure was unbearable. "Pphuunn.." He knows what will happen, yet he still put up the same pace. Slowly, gently, a lover's touch. I touch his silky auburn hair, wishing that it would last forever to wash away all my sin, all my grievance, all my longing for him.

He put all his attention to what he does, not minding my bucking hip that was automatically moving to meet his touch. I want more. I need more of him. And he give me more by sliding his finger to my tight entrance, waiting for me to accomodate it and adding one more. He made a scissoring move inside, and touch the place that makes me moan uncontrollably just for a split second, retracted it, only to slide it further again, avoiding the place. Then i felt something when he touches another place, it was like a lightning bolt, and i shudder hard. He continues to stimulate that place in addition to the previous place, while still working with my manhood.

It was like i was dying and sent to the heaven, the way he does it. It felt so good i cry from sinful pleasure. Then in that moment, i leave behind all the reason, forgetting all the manners, to be who i wanted to be, with who i wanted to be. I'm releasing myself in his mouth, something i never did with another man, only with him i could lose control.

He smiled when he looked at me, maybe he sees me blushing like a love sick teen like i was when i first hear him asked me to be his boy friend. I don't care. He kissed me deep, letting me tasting my own essence, and close his eyes, savoring every moments when he explore my mouth.

I can feel him rock hard down there, and i grind myself into him. I touch him, and pushed him to the bed. I was never as good as him in pleasuring him, but i've learn from the master. I put his enormous shaft into my mouth, the best i can, and i work on the rest with my hands. I know he likes it when i played with his length, so i did it in a very seductive way, pumping it slow and then faster, slow and fast, and when i see his face gradually changing into a lusty lion he is, i let go of him and sit on top of him, making his body tensing and he groaned a low note of moan. I started to move while clamping at him, a little whimper escaping his mouth.

"Noh..it's so tight..aahh..i..can't.." he didn't finished his words, i touch his sexy chest and abs, and leaned down to kiss him, lovingly, biting his lower lips gently.

And after a few thrust, he released himself inside me, after he backflip me and turn our position until he was on top of me again.

We did it again and again since we still miss each other, we didn't want to be separates from one another even for a split second. So even until i can't feel my lower body part, i couldn't resist him when he wanted to do it again.
.
.
In the end, we really should stop when the twin started to wake up. I realized that i can't move a single finger so i asked him to be a good daddy and look after the twin while i drifted off to slumber. Well, there's nothing wrong about pampering your loved one, isn't it? :D

When i woke up, the apartment was still in its place, luckily. My handsome fiance was chatting with someone familiar, and it's noone else but Naek!They looks so relaxed and enjoys their moment talking, not knowing that i was behind them.