Ghostly night

Y/N
The power shut out. But I only thought it was because of the storm that washed over the state. That was until I heard feet pound against my attic floor. Of course only i was home. then again I've  lived alone for 6 years and nothing like this ever happened. The lights flicked back on for seconds and flickered off. My body tensed up as I heard the footsteps become heavier. Making my way downstairs as quiet as possible, a huge crack of thunder shook the house. Lighting flashed. A figure stood in the middle of the road. Lighting flashed again and the shadow was gone. Thoughts wondered my head. Who was that? Where did they go?
My thoughts were interrupted as the TV in the living room turned on. White noise played through out the house. Walking closer to the room the sound of decor falling off shelfs made me stop in my tracks. Deep down I wanted to call out, I wanted to call out to at least see if someone was there. Finally I peeked around the corner to be met with an empty room. Stepping foot into the room, I glanced around as my eyes caught a ouija board sitting in the middle of my carpet. I sat across from the board as my fingers were lightly placed on the planchette. "Hello. Are you a nice spirit?" The planchette moved slow at first when it got to yes and then flew to no. I gulped. "What's your name?" I felt myself spell out the name that was being spelt to me. "R-Y-A-N." "hello Ryan." A small amount of fear left my body as the spirit told me it's name. "Why did you want to contact me, Ryan?" Ryan spelt out roommate. My mind couldn't comprehend why he was saying roommate. "I don't have a roommate." The planchette moved at a fast pace to 'I am'. I couldn't understand why Ryan was saying he was my roommate. "When did you die?" Ryan moved the piece to make 2015. "How old are you?" 26. "You lived here before you died?" Yes. "So you're still my roommate?" Yes. The TV turned back on playing white noise. Two hands were pushed up against the screen from the inside. I placed my hands on top of them. "Ryan."  The TV shut back off and a notepad flew at me. I picked up the paper. 'Ur Hot <3' I broke out into a fit of laughter. "Thanks Ryan." The power turned back on as I turned around, a man stood in the living room in ripped up jeans and a basic black tee. "Y/N." a smile appeared on my face. "You must be Ryan."
--------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry this was short but have a new one shot, Also Requests are still open just private message me on here or comment it, (I'll follow up in messages if commented, for further info). Make sure to go check out my other book called "the boy next door" it's a Vinny Mauro fanfic.
Also thank you guys for over 3K reads. It means so much. 💕
Anyway you can find me on my social media
(I deleted my Tumblr fanfic account just because I didn't use it anymore so this is all that's left.)
Insta: Elaina.miw (sometimes use)
•Elaina