Black Beatles(Song Based imagine)

⚠️Based off the song Black Beatles by Rae Sremmurd⚠️
(Play the video)

Ryan's Pov
That girl is a real crowd pleaser
I sat back and watched as the crowd that was filled with our schools college students, stood chatting around or with Y/N. Her eyes were the only thing that caught my eye as she stood under the flashing lights in the old frat house.

Small world, all her friends know of me
I finally stood up and tapped Y/N's friend on their shoulder, "Hey do you know where Y/N went?" My voice louder than normal as I spoke over the music. "Oh Ryan um, I think Y/N went to the kitchen." I nodded as I headed to the non crowded grayish, blue kitchen.

Quick release the cash, watch it fall slowly
Pushing through the sweaty bodies that were dancing and grinding on each other, I had passed the area where girls got money thrown at them as it slowly fell to the floor. After 5 minuets I pushed the kitchen door open, knowing it wasn't crowded.

Frat girls still tryna get even
Y/N stood there with a red solo cup in hand, while arguing with the male across the kitchen. I stood off to the side, acting as if I wasn't paying attention to their conversation or their actions. My eyes grew wide as I saw Y/N grab the boys shirt and pull him down to her level. "Don't you ever try to get in my pants again, you hear me?" I turned my head a little at her whisper/yelling at him as she pushed him away.

Smoke in the air, binge drinkin'
The smell of weed and cigarettes floated through out the house and lingered in the kitchen that was filled with tension and Y/N and I. "5th cup tonight, Sitkowski" her voice laced with alcohol spoke. "4th cup and 6 shots tonight Y/L/N" her low chuckle filled the not as loud kitchen. "Whose keeping count?" Her laugh followed her cheesy comment.

They lose it when the DJ drops the needle
The night dragged on as Y/N and I joked, drank, and danced. "I love this song!" Y/N's voice was quiet but loud enough I could hear it over the DJ. "Well let's get on the dance floor before the base drops!" She nodded and grabbed my hand, weaving in and out of the hot bodies and onto the floor with people screaming and jumping as the DJ let the beat drop.

----------
Hey guys sorry haven't updated in a while but have a new one shot!! Maybe a part two??
Anyway you can find me on my social medias Tumblr: @Fanfictioniswhatiwrite (don't really use that much)
Insta: Elaina.miw
•Elaina