Sick Ryan Pt.2

Y/N pov
Feeling my eyes flutter open I looked up to see Ryan still in his sweatshirt sleeping. I groggily stood up making sure not to wake Ry. I shuffled into the bathroom to open the medicine cabinet to find, well cold medicine. I closed the mirrored cabinet, and looked at the mess infront of me. My hair sticking up in different bazaar places, and my shirt covered in wrinkles. I downed the medicine and checked the time on my phone. "Ugh only 6am" I mumbled to myself. I dialed my jobs number and waited while the phone rang on and on. "Hey Y/N you still coming in today right" I loved my job and hated calling in sick even though it barely ever happens. "Actually, I cant. I just got sick." My nasally voice droned on. "Y/N it's fine you never call in. Have the week off for now. If anything changes just call." I thanked my boss as I grew hungrier.

I picked the pancake up with my fork as I scrolled through twitter, like fans tweets, and some art work. "Morning" I heard the familiar congested voice that belong to Ry. "morning" a small smile appeared on my lips. Ryan always made me happy even when I felt like I was melting. "I got you sick didnt I?" I nodded my head as a chuckle left his throat followed by a loud cough.

Ryan and I had gone through at least 5 horror movies. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, "go to bed Y/N I'll be here to take care of you in the morning" I cuddled further into Ry's side under the warm heavy blanket.

I heard the TV shut off and felt my body being lifted from the couch.
Wrapping my arms around Ryans neck, I heard the stairs creak as his heavy footsteps went up them. "Night baby" I felt a warm, soft kiss on my forehead, as sleep swarmed over me.
--------------------------------------
Sorry this is short again ·Elaina