Cupid's Chokehold(Song Based Imagine)

⚠️Based off Cupid's Chokehold by Gym class heros⚠️

Ryan's pov
Not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot.
My hand turned the tongs as I flipped the burgers that were on my black grill. Music quietly playing in the background as everyone was sitting around the non-lit fire place, chatting amongst themselves. "Hey Ryan when's Addison getting here?"(sorry if that's your name) "um she should be here any minute now." I mentally groaned, Addison was a horrible girlfriend. I just haven't had the time to break up with her whinny ass, she always changes the subject but I mea- "BABE!" My train of thought broken by her high pitch voice. My smile slightly fading.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late, needed gas in my car."  Everyone lifted their heads to look at our friend Y/N. "No it's fine we were just talking, we're actually about to eat" if I had to be honest we've all known Y/N forever and I would be lying if I didn't say she was hot. Her shoulder length hair and the color oh don't even get me started. Her smile, Eyes and oh those perfect fucking lip- "Come on Baby, let's eat" I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

Y/N's pov
We even have a secret handshake, And she loves the music that my band makes.
I stood next to Ryan as his girlfriend left. "So bestie" my voice trailing as I bumped my shoulder with his. Watching as his hand latched with mine as we did our old cheesy handshake. A small smile appeared because he remembered it.

"So guys how's the new album?" I looked at all of them, as their face lit up with excitement, Addison rolling her eyes. Ricky was the first to speak up, "Actually it's been pretty good we're sure the fans will love it." "Well if they'll love it then so will I." I watched as they all grinned as the sentence left my mouth.

*Two months later*

Ryan's pov
I love it when she calls my phone, she even got her very own ringtone.
I grinned as my phone lit up playing one of Y/N's favorite song from the band. She's the only one in my phone with a special ringtone. I slid my thumb across the screen. "Hey Ry!" Her voice like a song flooding through the phone. "Hey" I smiled, maybe this will be my chance. I finally broke up with Addison two nights after our get together. "So Ryan I have something to tell you" "oh me too, same time?" "1.2.3. Will you go on a date with me." Both of us finishing at the same time, "Are You Serious?" We both asked/yelled into the phone.

*five months later* (ik ik sorry)

Ryan's pov
I open the door, take my coat off, and throw my bag on the floor.
I pushed open my front brownish, whitish door as the tossed my bags on the floor and ripped my coat off. I sighed as I finally realized I'm off tour and get to see Y/N everyday. Hearing light footsteps this down the stairs, I saw Y/N turn the corner and run into me. "Babe" her soothing voice spoke as she jumped in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck, burring her head in my neck. "Hey baby, missed me much?" I heard her giggle as a muffled yes came out of her mouth.

Ryan's pov
Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got.
I saw as Ricky gave me a smug look as I showed him the photos of Y/N and I on our trip to New York. "Dude you're so in love with her" I gave him a toothy smile as a "alright shut up and look at us" came out of my mouth as he laughed.

----------------
These song based imagines I'm doing are really fun to be honest. Insta: Elaina.Miw •Elaina