Bloodlust

"What do the Lancers go through?" I asked him. Damien turned to me with raised eyebrows.

        "Nothing they weren't scratched by a wolf." Of course not, lucky jerks. "Female Lancers tend to be more aggressive, though, than the males which is why she attacked you. She saw you as a threat and thought it was better to eliminate you. She is your natural enemy. I don't think you will ever get along because she might try to keep killing you."

         "How long does the bloodlust phase last?"

He hesitated dropping his voice. "For Mathesons- months. Has Evan been friendly with you?" he cleared his throat.

         "Umm yes." I cleared my throat awkwardly. "He was the one that told me about his dad and someone who betrayed you. Why?"

       "You and him didn't-?" he searched my eyes. My eyes widened understanding what he meant. Oh. My. God.

      "No of course not." my face started to burn.

      "Males just like Matheson males become extremely friendly with the opposite sex. Evan might be attracted to you if he was helping you out. He would have tried to kill you if you would have umm- er would have mated with him." My face felt like it was going to melt off. "We need to have a vampire werewolf sex talk." He started to sit down but I shook my head frantically.

      "Don't just don't. Let's go see the witches." I pushed him towards the door rather forcefully. "I'll pack." He left me alone. It took me a moment to pull myself together.

     My bedroom window opened and I picked up my knife. I threw it without much thought. Evan ducked in time.

         "Get out of my room wolfboy."

         "So you know?" Evan landed on his hands and knees. "He finally told you."

        "Yes, get out. He also told me that you are pretty much horny all the time. Get out." I pointed at my window. I picked up another knife ready to defend myself.

        "Please you stink like a vampire. I want nothing with you besides I get my action elsewhere."

Damien's words about him being attracted to me crossed my mind. Gross, a mutt was attracted to me.

        "What do you want?" Evan glanced around my room and nodded.

         "Nice place. This belongs to only you?"

         "Yes the entire top floor."

          "Really?" Evan glanced around nodding at the flat screen on my wall. "Anyway, I waited until Damien left."

         "He's coming back. I'm packing." I told him because he needed to go. "I'm leaving."

          "Wait where?" Evan leaned forward with interest. "Because of the bloodlust phase? Is it that bad?"

          "I guess so." My family history was not something that I felt comfortable talking about right now. He really needed to go. His presence was annoying me.

         Evan shook his head. "Well, I guess have a good trip. And now you know about my sister. She just- its an instinct to try to kill threats. We were made for that reason."

"So was I." I shot back at him. Evan opened his mouth but he nodded.

         "Yeah, you pretty much were with some side-effects though." I don't know how he could be joking right now.