School Attack

Slayers throughout the world used to have a love-hate relationship with my family. From what I have been told by others and things that I had to infer because Damien didn't talk bad about my family, they were obnoxious stuck up jerks that were treated like royalty. Even though we were hated, people used to look to our family for protection. We were immensely skilled fighters with instincts that others didn't have.

             My parents had been well liked until many years ago when I was five, a Sire had killed one of my Uncles along with a witch. So, my dad had allied himself with a Witcher, his son was probably here and hated me too, and it turned out to be a trap. My Uncle had been turned into a vampire and double-crossed not only the Slayers but also Witchers and Trackers. It had turned into such a big mess that my parents had gotten killed and they had been blamed because my dad had refused to kill his brother.

            The worst part was that now that they knew Slayers could be turned into vampires, and others didn't trust us anymore.

              "I wonder if I should give myself another last name now or wait." I followed Uther glumly like a lost puppy.

               "It will blow over."

I merely stared back. He didn't even believe what he was saying.

               "It will take time to blow over. It isn't fair to blame you for their mistakes. I mean, I don't know what I would do if my sister were turned into a vampire."

               "Kill him. I'm lucky, I'm an only child. Why did you agree to mentor me if others hate me so much?" I inquired, out the corner of my eye I could see Morgan who had just came in.

              "My dad used to be a friend of yours. He said your family wasn't bad like everybody made them out to be."

               "My dad also used to work for yours. Your dad saved mine a couple times and he thought I should return the favor."

"Are we having a meeting?" Michael came in followed by Eric.

              "No, I was asking Morgan and Uther why they had agreed to mentor me, if people hated my family so much."

               "Oh, I don't know anything about your family. I'm actually a Witcher and was brought in to teach you." He smiled warmly at me.

                "Cool, so you've hunted witches?" I couldn't help leaning towards him interested. That was neat. Hunting witches was supposed to very hard because witches could use counteracting spells.

               "No," he laughed at me. "I decipher a lot texts and so I'm really good at languages. I'm more of a desk Witcher."

              "And what about?" I turned looking for Eric. He was gone. "Never-mind, so what else do you guys need help with?"

We moved their things into the rooms in my suite. I helped them arrange their rooms. The only one that we didn't see was Eric. He had picked out a room though.

           "Are you going down to the party?" Morgan asked me, he had disappeared and now, I could see why. He looked handsome in all black.

            "No, not tonight." I smiled at him, heading into my room. I saw Eric's door open and he came out. My jaw almost dropped.

He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt and black jeans. I could swear my ovaries had popped.

              "Are you ready?" he asked Morgan, barely looking at me.